My return to xbox

• I have returned to Xbox and have already been doing vedy good. I played a free for all with some of the best in tgl and Harold and I was on top of the leaderboard and beat Harold easily I therefore call myself best player in EU. I need to know who to duel in us to become best player in world

• @SnipeDaNugget You would need to duel oskxdominationx, Refugee Recall, Haratsu, Tatonix and a few others I think. However, you calling yourself the best EU player is an insult to myself and the entire EU community for this game. Well done, you beat Harold in a FFA 1 time… that really doesn’t make you better than him.

I’ve been seeing you around in a few matches as of late and all of them you have ragequitted either because of me, or because of someone else. Stop being egotistical and learn this is just a game, not reality.

• @SnipeDaNugget said in My return to xbox:

I was on top of the leaderboard and beat Harold easily I therefore call myself best player in EU.

this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH6a1iYQ0GA

• @General-Firefly said in My return to xbox:

@SnipeDaNugget said in My return to xbox:

I was on top of the leaderboard and beat Harold easily I therefore call myself best player in EU.

this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH6a1iYQ0GA

I feel sorry for your YouTube recommended tab…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in My return to xbox:

@SnipeDaNugget You would need to duel oskxdominationx, Refugee Recall, Haratsu, Tatonix and a few others I think. However, you calling yourself the best EU player is an insult to myself and the entire EU community for this game. Well done, you beat Harold in a FFA 1 time… that really doesn’t make you better than him.

I’ve been seeing you around in a few matches as of late and all of them you have ragequitted either because of me, or because of someone else. Stop being egotistical and learn this is just a game, not reality.

Stfu sp4c3 you are just salty that you bad ahahah! Duel me 1v1 or stay scared of my French power

• Banned

I have returned to Xbox and have already been doing vedy good. I played a free for all with some of the best in tgl and Harold and I was on top of the leaderboard and beat Harold easily I therefore call myself best player in EU. I need to know who to duel in us to become best player in world

Dude I rekt ur shit in a pub ffa WITH A DAGGER. Git gud kid you will always be TGL Red Viper, that salty little kid that Roffle felt bad for and let talk to him. And as for being better than @MaHarold, if I can kill you with a dagger Harold will destroy you.

• @epickillmaster @SnipeDaNugget watch the insults people. No need to revert back to the old ways.

• Banned

@Reithur sorry m9. Something about this kid just makes me want to break my Xbox simply because he plays 1.

• @SnipeDaNugget said in My return to xbox:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in My return to xbox:

@SnipeDaNugget You would need to duel oskxdominationx, Refugee Recall, Haratsu, Tatonix and a few others I think. However, you calling yourself the best EU player is an insult to myself and the entire EU community for this game. Well done, you beat Harold in a FFA 1 time… that really doesn’t make you better than him.

Stfu sp4c3 you are just salty that you bad ahahah! Duel me 1v1 or stay scared of my French power

Ahaha. You got 7-0’d by Harold and you begged him to delete the screenshot. Stay bad xD

@Reithur I haven’t seen you around these forums in a while… where you been? O.o

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Been here every day. I don’t need to reply to everything.

• Banned

@Reithur We assumed that since no threads have been locked you were gone

• You guys have been less salty than you used to be.

• @Reithur Ah, understood. And yes, we have calmed down on the salt, however now that Bestintroll is back it is really a matter of time before things get serious again. :P

@Reithur Ah, understood. And yes, we have calmed down on the salt, however now that Bestintroll is back it is really a matter of time before things get serious again. :P

It doesnt have to be salty you just have to accept that I beat you 7-6. You started with replying me and saying it was insult that I said the truth that I was best player eu

• @SnipeDaNugget Well, it is. You call yourself the best EU player when simply you got 7-0’d by Harold and yes, I did get beat 7-6 but a 7-6 just means who got luckier in the last round. I have never been 7-0’d by anyone in my Chivalry career which automatically makes me 7x better than you.

So nice try, Troll. Stick with drinking those juice pouches and hanging around with your Grillfriend.

@SnipeDaNugget Well, it is. You call yourself the best EU player when simply you got 7-0’d by Harold and yes, I did get beat 7-6 but a 7-6 just means who got luckier in the last round. I have never been 7-0’d by anyone in my Chivalry career which automatically makes me 7x better than you.

So nice try, Troll. Stick with drinking those juice pouches and hanging around with your Grillfriend.

Haha nice insults. It very nice to know you mad because im in best clan in the world and you not.

• @SnipeDaNugget I’m no-where near mad, and if you assume that then you obviously do not know me very well. And if you are in TGL then why aren’t you on their roster? ;)

• Same 5 people on here always arguing, gaullee gee

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in My return to xbox:

@SnipeDaNugget Well, it is. You call yourself the best EU player when simply you got 7-0’d by Harold and yes, I did get beat 7-6 but a 7-6 just means who got luckier in the last round. I have never been 7-0’d by anyone in my Chivalry career which automatically makes me 7x better than you.

Haha nice insults. It very nice to know you mad because im in best clan in the world and you not.

Anyone else notice that he said he’s in Syndicate XP @Knight-Kauser

• Well xbl bestintroll told me youre a fake account and some other bs. I doubt it’s actually you or if you have so much spare time you are pretending to be someone, whilst acting like a complete twat.

In the 2-3 FFAs we played together you killed me three times. The first kill is when I was shitting blood from the cancer you gave the lobby and you feinted 5 times. Read all of them then got killed by a stab riposte.

I rekt you for all of that game and on the Throne room afterwards. you got completely and utterly crushed, you were never on top of the scoreboard no matter how hard your deluded tiny mind tries to make you sound good. Difficult isn’t it?

Ayy and I 7-0d got a screenie and you begged me to delete because you didn’t want hate.

Regardless of all this you need to do a club or something to do something with your spare time. Youth counseling so you can get some direction in your shitty useless life?
    Obvious fake account.
    WELL DONE

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.