Searching For a Clan

• Banned

After the war with tiggle today I realized that Fenrir’s Pack is not yet developed enough to use an archer in battle. This is not a shot at Duck in any way, he is still(I hope) a friend. I am looking for a clan that wants to train with an archer in their lineup to incorporate into all-outs and TO. Truth be told I’m not a great duelist but I do better on EU than US East in kendos :)

• Damned Tiggle…

• We would definitely be willing to train with an archer in all outs. I want to be completely honest with you up front though, an archer won’t get the same time in wars as a vanguard or Knight main will. Also an archer won’t get a spot in kendos either, that is just a given.

I’d be willing to try to work you in though, I know who you are and although we don’t really have the room for more knights and guards I’d be willing to try something experimental.

It will come down to a vote from our triumvirate if you’d liketo join.

Thanks ,
    AK

• Banned

@Knight-Kauser Thank you for the offer, I will let you know soon what I decide.

• Banned

I have decided to put my head poping talents into Syndicate. Thank you @Knight-Kauser for inviting me in!

• @epickillmaster said in Searching For a Clan:

I have decided to put my head poping talents into Syndicate. Thank you @Knight-Kauser for inviting me in!

Excellent!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.