GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!

• So let it be clear that the leaders of both clans were communicating to one another directly prior to the match commencing… GodOfWar (GOW) defeated ATOM 7-1 in the matchup. Furthermore ATOM tried to cheat in the kendo match while the leader Midas was defeating the current player he was up against. Furthermore ATOM complained about the server being “Euro” after the match had already commenced.

ATOM was re-invited again to the match even after cheating… Their “Leader” ATOM Jestersz refuses to accept the defeat after both cheating and leaving a match that had already commenced.

GOW has video proof of the cheating in what was agreed upon as a Kendo match as well as screenshots of GOW winning round one 7-1.

Jestersz ATOM refuses to accept his defeat by forfeiture…

Screenshots as well as clips will be provided as proof that GOW clearly defeated ATOM.

More to come…

-Sv

• @GodOfWar-Venom said in GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!:

So let it be clear that the leaders of both clans were communicating to one another directly prior to the match commencing… GodOfWar (GOW) defeated ATOM 7-1 in the matchup. Furthermore ATOM tried to cheat in the kendo match while the leader Midas was defeating the current player he was up against. Furthermore ATOM complained about the server being “Euro” after the match had already commenced.

ATOM was re-invited again to the match even after cheating… Their “Leader” ATOM Jestersz refuses to accept the defeat after both cheating and leaving a match that had already commenced.

GOW has video proof of the cheating in what was agreed upon as a Kendo match as well as screenshots of GOW winning round one 7-1.

Screenshots as well as clips will be provided as proof that GOW clearly defeated ATOM.

More to come…

-Sv

I hope ATOM Jestersz had many swift and salt induced deaths.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!:

@GodOfWar-Venom said in GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!:

So let it be clear that the leaders of both clans were communicating to one another directly prior to the match commencing… GodOfWar (GOW) defeated ATOM 7-1 in the matchup. Furthermore ATOM tried to cheat in the kendo match while the leader Midas was defeating the current player he was up against. Furthermore ATOM complained about the server being “Euro” after the match had already commenced.

Screenshots as well as clips will be provided as proof that GOW clearly defeated ATOM.5t

More to come…

-Sv

I hope ATOM Jestersz had many swift and salt induced deaths.

Indeed… His dishonesty and lack of good sportsmanship will not last long.

Anyone that represents a clan of this caliber after what happened should be ashamed of themselves…

-Sv

• Rekt!

• Rip atom

• @TheMelonBomber said in GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!:

Rip atom

Perfect! Bravo! 👍

• I bet they don’t show up to our SDS vs ATOM War on Sunday XD we shall see💪

• Why do I picture this whenever I see a GoW member talk about their leader

0_1481837942772_upload-4c8ba12a-7357-41fa-a6bc-d205116b1215

• Lol, i highly doubt you even warred them, last i heard, Midas was scared to fight ATOM 😂

• @Smokin-Sin said in GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!:

Lol, i highly doubt you even warred them, last i heard, Midas was scared to fight ATOM 😂

You “Heard” wrong buck’o lol.

-Sv

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!:

I bet they don’t show up to our SDS vs ATOM War on Sunday XD we shall see💪

If they think your roster is to strong they will try and “reschedule” again

✌😆✌ Special emphasis intended.

Good luck, Sv

• Kyle and Vader denounce this atom clan as pretenders and wannabes, and that the real atom is dishonored by their existance just saying.

I find it laughable that they even went and stole their W/L when they were unworthy to maintain it.

Somebody made a great comparison earlier too. This would be like newage disbanding SDS just for some group of wannabes to call themselves SDS and steal and/or fuck up their K/D.

People need to stop riding on the success of dead clans and create something new…

That being said, gg to GOW for putting down these frauds.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz Yeah, I find it pretty sad.

• ATOM did cheat in the kindo but ATOM Nightmare told me they were switching servers and i have messages nightmare has send of his and GOW members messages and god of war members saying they won by default but this is only one of the four rounds GOW has promised to play therefore GOW has only won one round of the war by default and the war is still not finished

• @Smokin-Sin they are and they all lied about the war and it still is not over

• @ATOM-H3R0 said in GodOfWar vs. ATOM match!:

ATOM did cheat in the kindo but ATOM Nightmare told me they were switching servers and i have messages nightmare has send of his and GOW members messages and god of war members saying they won by default but this is only one of the four rounds GOW has promised to play therefore GOW has only won one round of the war by default and the war is still not finished

Oh hey so if I cheat on my college End of semester exam and get caught, I get 3 more chances to prove I can take it right??? Shut up and hold this L because you’ve just clearyly stated why GoW came out on top. Anyone who cheats in a clan war doesn’t just get to say sorry and try again. You lost. End of discussion.