New Clan Is Called The French Tigers

• after i kicked out of tgl twice i decidid that i make my own clan called The french Tigers. you dont have to be french to be in clan but its still prefered. Reason we are called french tigers are because we are smart like french and dangerous like french tigers. memebrs so far is leader Bestintroll myself, Acidic wolf, tgl element, Sixstiches, epickillmaster, Tesla, dormitoryLime9, Addyboo418 and OG STIDDLER. we still recruiting since most the members are bad except me. write me if interested. we have 1 rule that you have to attack German players on sight since they racist and weird. we have our first clan war soon!

we have our first clan war SOON!

• Banned

Best joke of 2016

• The French Fries

• @Bennie said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

Best joke of 2016

not joke mr i beat you 7-2

• Banned

Um… I didn’t consent to this you can’t touch me like that!

• @SnipeDaNugget said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

Reason we are called french tigers are because we are smart like french and dangerous like french tigers.

Love it

• Banned

@SnipeDaNugget said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

after i kicked out of tgl twice i decidid that i make my own clan called The french Tigers. you dont have to be french to be in clan but its still prefered. Reason we are called french tigers are because we are smart like french and dangerous like french tigers. memebrs so far is leader Bestintroll myself, Acidic wolf, tgl element, Sixstiches, epickillmaster, Tesla, dormitoryLime9, Addyboo418 and OG STIDDLER. we still recruiting since most the members are bad except me. write me if interested. we have 1 rule that you have to attack German players on sight since they racist and weird. we have our first clan war soon!

Do we drop our swords and run away during clan wars?

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

" we have 1 rule that you have to attack German players on sight since they racist and weird."

bruh

• Last time I checked Acidic Wolf was still in AST… so I’m not sure if you’re joking about your Clan even being real or not.

• Banned

@Bennie said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

Best joke of 2016

not joke mr i beat you 7-2
    Uh huh… Want a 1v1 then for your “clan”

• @SnipeDaNugget said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

after i kicked out of tgl twice i decidid that i make my own clan called The french Tigers. you dont have to be french to be in clan but its still prefered. Reason we are called french tigers are because we are smart like french and dangerous like french tigers. memebrs so far is leader Bestintroll myself, Acidic wolf, tgl element, Sixstiches, epickillmaster, Tesla, dormitoryLime9, Addyboo418 and OG STIDDLER. we still recruiting since most the members are bad except me. write me if interested. we have 1 rule that you have to attack German players on sight since they racist and weird. we have our first clan war soon!

I-I… I don’t even have words for this level of cancer. Sure, most of the players you have are OK, I guess but lying about epikillmaster and Acidic wolf being in your clan basically makes you the new LordRoffleSalad, but much worse.

I really do hope you disband, or hope this clan isn’t real. And if it is, then fight TGL, SDS, Genesis or Plebs to see if you can hang with the big boys.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 well spoken m’lord

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

I-I… I don’t even have words for this level of cancer. Sure, most of the players you have are OK, I guess bu lying about epikillmaster and Acidic wolf being in your clan basically makes you the new LordRoffleSalad, but much worse.

I really do hope you disband, or hope this clan isn’t real. And if it is, then fight TGL, SDS, Genesis or Plebs to see if you can hang with the big boys.
    I’m hangin, hangin to the left… crowd OOOOOOHHH NO HE DIDN’T!!!

• @Bennie said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

I-I… I don’t even have words for this level of cancer. Sure, most of the players you have are OK, I guess bu lying about epikillmaster and Acidic wolf being in your clan basically makes you the new LordRoffleSalad, but much worse.

I’m hangin, hangin to the left… crowd OOOOOOHHH NO HE DIDN’T!!!

Oh Bennie, you flatter me Blushes xD

@857th-Jester Indeed, good sir!

• Banned

• @SnipeDaNugget Pls, pls do not touch me or eppy like this… I am an ass sucker, not a tiger…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in New Clan Is Called The French Tigers:

:( I know we aren’t like much but after sitting Atom down, GoW should be up there too.

• @Patriotize I was just listening the clans with players who have a good reputation and skill level, no disrespect to GoW. But if The French Tigers went against GoW, easy 3-0 to GoW ;)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.