No alpha access

• Hi, I got an invite and registered with my email & steamtag but the game doesn’t show up in my steam-library. What am i missing

• @pFreak I’ve sent you a key via direct message.

• Hey, I’m really pumped for this game and tried to join a server for half an hour now.
    I get this error: “Player is not on the guest list. Please join the server through the server browser or matchmaking, or report this issue if it persists”.
    I used the key Reithur provided me with 2 months ago.
    Somebody has an idea on what to do? :o

Thanks in adance :)

• @pFreak we’re having a bit of trouble with a couple of our servers; we’re working on this.
    Can you please try to restart steam, then use the Server browser to join a match?

• @Reithur said in No alpha access:

@pFreak we’re having a bit of trouble with a couple of our servers; we’re working on this.
    Can you please try to restart steam, then use the Server browser to join a match?

Hi, I restarted my steam and joined several servers from the serverbrowser.
    One time I got into the actual game, but lost connection after 10sec.
    The other times I’m stuck in the “first” loading screen (the mirrage-wallpaper), but the 3 dots to the lower right are still moving, so it’s not stuck.
    Sometimes I get the message I posted above.

I can try again tommorow, I just want to make sure it’s not because my key is not whitelisted because of this weird “not in guest list”-message. :P
    Thanks for the fast reply

• @pFreak that “guest list” thing is a matchmaking term. We’ve disabled matchmaking for the remainder of this alpha test. Try using the server broswer.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.