No alpha access

• Hi, I got an invite and registered with my email & steamtag but the game doesn’t show up in my steam-library. What am i missing

• @pFreak I’ve sent you a key via direct message.

• Hey, I’m really pumped for this game and tried to join a server for half an hour now.
    I get this error: “Player is not on the guest list. Please join the server through the server browser or matchmaking, or report this issue if it persists”.
    I used the key Reithur provided me with 2 months ago.
    Somebody has an idea on what to do? :o

Thanks in adance :)

• @pFreak we’re having a bit of trouble with a couple of our servers; we’re working on this.
    Can you please try to restart steam, then use the Server browser to join a match?

• @Reithur said in No alpha access:

@pFreak we’re having a bit of trouble with a couple of our servers; we’re working on this.
    Can you please try to restart steam, then use the Server browser to join a match?

Hi, I restarted my steam and joined several servers from the serverbrowser.
    One time I got into the actual game, but lost connection after 10sec.
    The other times I’m stuck in the “first” loading screen (the mirrage-wallpaper), but the 3 dots to the lower right are still moving, so it’s not stuck.
    Sometimes I get the message I posted above.

I can try again tommorow, I just want to make sure it’s not because my key is not whitelisted because of this weird “not in guest list”-message. :P
    Thanks for the fast reply

• @pFreak that “guest list” thing is a matchmaking term. We’ve disabled matchmaking for the remainder of this alpha test. Try using the server broswer.