A moment of silence for fake atom.

• Banned

As we are gathered here today, to send our regards to fake atom.

Jesters with his band of wannabes from near and far.

He tried his hardest against GoW but got smacked around and left after the first round.

He tried his hardest against sds but amidst a certain defeat he tried to stop the war with his 0 for 2 rounds.

And claim that “he doesn’t have his main line up” “postpone the war till next weekend”. Right in the middle of the war.

It’s a sad pathetic sight but one that we all knew we would view eventually.

Rest in pieces fake atom, and all the members who thought they were following a leader and not a quitter.

0_1482159492741_IMG_3845.JPG

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjRA-jEQWP4
    SDS VS ATOM WAR^

If you war this guy make sure you record .

• And the fake Atom kids on eu is something out of this world. I’m glad to see all players on the server ganking the fake Atom, no matter what banner they serve under!

• Banned

@CrazyZxZGhost how poetic!

• how about all clans come together and if any ATOM member is seen, they are killed on sight. Dishonor deserves death.

• Banned

Don’t worry everyone… Refugee, AK, myself, and a few others have come up with a solution…

• Banned

• who would’ve thought that the most legendary clan’s name would be ran through the dirt by a bunch of noobs. It’s a sad day. RIP.

• Banned

@hit-trade Then join HOG PARA and help us take them down

• Vade redeemed atom by leading SDS to victory though.

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz And HOPG PARA will end them for good

• @epickillmaster I’ve no need to go on a witch hunt in a video game lol. Thanks for the offer though.

• Banned

@hit-trade not a witch hunt, a one war clan that will just so happen to force jesters into retirement forever (plus its funny cuz we are using his old clan to fight his new one #TiggleTrollHasNothinOnUs

• @epickillmaster SDS already humiliated them enough. No sense in beating the dead horse.

I’m just gonna play Overwatch instead.

:3

• Banned

@hit-trade suit yourself but when they rage quit after losing to their old clan it’s going to be pricless

• @epickillmaster good luck!

• Banned

@hit-trade I’m trying to get Hide yo o Kiddz in on this too lol

• Smokin Sin (ATOM Crusader) was trying to say that the TGL vs SB war in the past was paused in the middle of the war and postponed. Can anyone back this up? Or did it not happen? You don’t pause a war in the middle of it just because you’re getting slaughtered.

They're a bunch of dishonorable nobody's that bring shame to the competitive scene. Not only that, they wouldn't spawn in for the 3rd round for probably 30 minutes. They just waited in the lobby spilling out excuses waiting for us to eventually leave so they could claim we forfeited. Newage has screenshots of jesters saying all of this too.

• @GalliusYEET said in A moment of silence for fake atom.:

Smokin Sin (ATOM Crusader) was trying to say that the TGL vs SB war in the past was paused in the middle of the war and postponed. Can anyone back this up? Or did it not happen? You don’t pause a war in the middle of it just because you’re getting slaughtered.

They're a bunch of dishonorable nobody's that bring shame to the competitive scene. Not only that, they wouldn't spawn in for the 3rd round for probably 30 minutes. They just waited in the lobby spilling out excuses waiting for us to eventually leave so they could claim we forfeited. Newage has screenshots of jesters saying all of this too.

The TGL vs SB war was postponed but since Eastwood ignored all of my messages for a week I took it as forfeit since TGL was in a big lead.

• ATOM clam RN>>>>>> https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8

• Looking back on real atom after this
    https://youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.