The State Of PS4 Chivalry...

• As one of the few PS4 members still lurking around on here now and then, I feel the compelling need to report that, finally, Chivalry on PS4 is as good as dead. I’ve been trying to keep myself active despite the high droves of decent players abandoning the game for other titles as of late. I’m sure the likes of @Aliandros can attest to this.

I’m going to be switching over to XB1 full-time from this weekend onwards, if anyone fancies a duel or whatever, give me a shout!

GT: LANCASH1RE LAD

Otherwise, see you on the battlefield!

Love,

Blazed

• Good, go on Xbox One ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• @Blazed said in The State Of PS4 Chivalry...:

As one of the few PS4 members still lurking around on here now and then, I feel the compelling need to report that, finally, Chivalry on PS4 is as good as dead. I’ve been trying to keep myself active despite the high droves of decent players abandoning the game for other titles as of late. I’m sure the likes of @Aliandros can attest to this.

I’m going to be switching over to XB1 full-time from this weekend onwards, if anyone fancies a duel or whatever, give me a shout!

GT: LANCASH1RE LAD

Otherwise, see you on the battlefield!

Love,

Blazed

It was only a matter of time before PS4 died. And now, you have to switch over to the Xbox One version of Chivalry. I wish you luck on your future endeavors! Enjoy :)

• I’d like to state that while it’s pretty much dead, Blazed is EU and NA appears to have at least a few shite clans posturing as if they matter, from what I see when I check out the communities.

• @Naleaus When EU was active CS did 15 clan wars in a month while US did Two…

EU was more populated than NA when before I left

• It really is dead isn’t it? I never really used the forums but played a lot on Ps4 I still remember when I first bought the game when it came out for Ps4 , I trained, and trained, retired once came back and trained more. I am coming back most likely to xbox one because it has more players, but my skills on the battlefield will reign terror on any and all whom step in my way prepare yourselves for your inevitable death as I will become your king and you will become my servant. Thank you for your time. :D

• Hullo am Isla, am friendly

• @MaHarold
    You’re right, but now EU has 0 wars while NA still has the same amount as before. Like I said, they act like they matter or that you or I couldn’t return and destroy them with little effort. I personally can’t be arsed to even turn on my console right now.

• @FrozenCarpet said in The State Of PS4 Chivalry...:

It really is dead isn’t it? I never really used the forums but played a lot on Ps4 I still remember when I first bought the game when it came out for Ps4 , I trained, and trained, retired once came back and trained more. I am coming back most likely to xbox one because it has more players, but my skills on the battlefield will reign terror on any and all whom step in my way prepare yourselves for your inevitable death as I will become your king and you will become my servant. Thank you for your time. :D

I’m tbagging you first chance I get.

• Banned

@Patriotize said in The State Of PS4 Chivalry...:

@FrozenCarpet said in The State Of PS4 Chivalry...:

It really is dead isn’t it? I never really used the forums but played a lot on Ps4 I still remember when I first bought the game when it came out for Ps4 , I trained, and trained, retired once came back and trained more. I am coming back most likely to xbox one because it has more players, but my skills on the battlefield will reign terror on any and all whom step in my way prepare yourselves for your inevitable death as I will become your king and you will become my servant. Thank you for your time. :D

I’m tbagging you first chance I get.

Lol SAAAAMMMMEEEEE

• @Patriotize No, not the b button on his corpse! Please doctor, anything but that!

• @Zer0x593 said in The State Of PS4 Chivalry...:

@Patriotize No, not the b button on his corpse! Please doctor, anything but that!

I’m sorry Zero… but it has to be done… and unfortunately… Toggle crouch will be off…

• @Patriotize said in The State Of PS4 Chivalry...:

@Zer0x593 said in The State Of PS4 Chivalry...:

@Patriotize No, not the b button on his corpse! Please doctor, anything but that!

I’m sorry Zero… but it has to be done… and unfortunately… Toggle crouch will be off…

Hyperspeed!!!

• Yep blaze is correct. NA has currently a few clans notibly the dominant one called the highlords meanwhile every new generation player that I fought or people who reached lvl 30 and above who I don’t even know are complete trash and I had all the knowledge on good players. So everyone I fought are either triple feinting with sow stap to constant messer trade hitters. EU is even worse because as far as I seen aliandros and ibza are the only good players there and everyone is just cross region cancer. I play for fun now and laughs and by that… Trolling the duelists on US servers on LTS as pebble archer or a maa. Overall the ps4 time was great fun and I seen sum cuul kids like frozen carpet, zanchJD, Rob302, ser_boiharold, sum random people and my favorite… Being kicked from partys the few remaining good players either hate me or want me to LEAVE. It was fun with blazedeyeballs and mattyH joining the us servers doe

• @CypressInstinx hahaha yeah I could always count on Rob to spam hate message me as soon as I joined a USE server once in a blue moon

I invisiage him full on foaming from the mouth when he sees I’m in the game

• How are you gonna convert to Xbox one when your brain has been pampered with frames? Playing chiv over 30 frames is easy af. I destroy kids constantly on Pc and get called a hacker and shit. Accused of smurfing every time. But it’s funny whenever I tell them my level on console they act like “console ain’t shit.” But I still sit them down regardless of their mental. False hope is a killer.

• @GeneralGatelo
    What’s that steam ID?

• @Naleaus you’re all talk kid. Ill destroy you in a 1v1 because you’ve never fought against my playstyle. Unlike you I can decipher a less hackneyed playstyle on my own using tech skills from other fighters. “You’really really hard to hit you move too much.”

I have access to a super computer so whenever you wanna get sat down hmu kiddo

• @GeneralGatelo
    I don’t even know what you’re babbling about. Add me on steam, we’ll figure out when.

• @GeneralGatelo lol no one cares about what you have