The duels between me and izaentity

• I dueled izaentity 3 times and I won 2 games 7-3 and 7-2 but I forgot to screenshot because I forgot. In third duel izaentity won very lucky 7-4 and he screnshottet it and is now bragging that he better. He also cried the first 2 times I beat him easy. Just to let everbody now.

• @SnipeDaNugget said in The duels between me and izaentity:

I dueled izaentity 3 times and I won 2 games 7-3 and 7-2 but I forgot to screenshot because I forgot. In third duel izaentity won very lucky 7-4 and he screnshottet it and is now bragging that he better. He also cried the first 2 times I beat him easy. Just to let everbody now.

You forgot to screenshot because you forgot???

• Banned

give this a quick lil’ watch ------->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

• We only duelled once because you were being cocky to my m8s so I 7-4’d you. There is no further more evidence of you duelling me two other times. Moley, crazy, toucan and herobrien were there with me so if you have any more questions ask them. PS: bestin don’t mess with the flower ;)

• Banned

• Banned

@Zer0x593 said in The duels between me and izaentity:

@SnipeDaNugget said in The duels between me and izaentity:

I dueled izaentity 3 times and I won 2 games 7-3 and 7-2 but I forgot to screenshot because I forgot. In third duel izaentity won very lucky 7-4 and he screnshottet it and is now bragging that he better. He also cried the first 2 times I beat him easy. Just to let everbody now.

You forgot to screenshot because you forgot???

No he fogot

• Banned

@SnipeDaNugget said in The duels between me and izaentity:

Tbh iza is wayyyyyyyy better than u are and I don’t believe that the first 2 duels ever happend… hence the saying screenshots or it never happened

• @SnipeDaNugget said in The duels between me and izaentity:

“I forgot” = Not at all.

• @Tiggle-Iza Very well done, Iza. The Flower King is not one to be messed with, as bestintroll found out first hand.

@SnipeDaNugget There is a beautiful saying in Chivalry in which I go by “Screenshot or it didn’t happen” and so if you didn’t screenshot either rounds, therefore you have no other evidence that you dueled Iza when you claimed that you “Won”.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.