Rank was reset...

• So I got on this morning and my rank was reset I was level 40 and I’d like to know why I was reset back to 0?

• @FaithfulGod said in Rank was reset...:

So I got on this morning and my rank was reset I was level 40 and I’d like to know why I was reset back to 0?

It’s just a glitch. It normally doesn’t stay for very long, just restart the game and you should be fine or get a few kills with the default weapons.

• No offense but this is a common glitch man. Are you telling me you’ve never had this happen to you playing all the way to level 40? If so you are lucky lol.

• Probably cause you suck dong

• Corrupt save files happen alot. Can happen from playing citadel which i always leave from, turning ps4 off incorrectly and some unknown causes. I was Corrupted at 30, 36, and 43 was just recently. You keep ur trophies but the weapons all get relocked. Only way to get it is by redownloading a cloud save which may set you back a bit plus thats only if you uploaded to the cloud

• Ps4 chivalry corruption is permanent till you get the save.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.