NOTHING happens when my friends try to join my game

• Hello,

I’ve been playing Chivalry for about 4-5 months now, and it’s by far my favourite game at the moment.
    However, after much persuasion I got my friends to purchase the game; in hope that we’d be able to use the “Create game” option and start say a Team Deathmatch with myself, maybe 13 bots and him; then play the game and enjoy it.

However, when I send him an invite, nothing happens, and he is simply sent to the home page where he waits forever. There is no sign of him joining other than the game will launch.

What we’ve tried to solve this issue:

• Disabling anti-virus
    • Ensuring the firewall has no rules blocking connections
    • Our filters are not interfering

I love this game, but small errors like this really make the game obsolete. I’d really appreciate any help regarding this problem, as I really want to play with my friend.

P.s; We can join free for all matches on the low rank servers together, but we’d rather play in a bot-game or a duel.

Again, thanks.

• Bumped

• @ElliotPoots Most of the Torn Banner team are off for Christmas! I’m sure they will be back soon and be able to help you resolve your problem!

• Oh yeah, I totally forgot, it’s the holidays!

Thanks for reminding me :)

• @ElliotPoots Not a problem!

• Did you try having him join you manually through steam instead of with an invite?

(as in clicking the arrow next to your name then pressing ‘join game’)