VOTE FOR C4KE

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Looking for new moderators/admins.:

Name: SP4C3 C4KE (C4KEfromSP4C3)
    Region: United Kingdom
    Reason for Applying: I have been noticing a lot of foul language, racism, ethnic slurs, etc… based around the console section of these forums. I would like to address them by appropriately giving warnings when needed and administer thought out punishment for more serious violation of the rules. Since I am a console player of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare myself, I thought it was time a player in the community started bringing order to the ever-existing salt that is the console section of this forum. Not to mention that since I am a console player, I have the advantage of knowledge over who is who and who does indeed cause salt.

I am very well respected within the console community and am always un-biased when making decisions.

Relevant Experience: I have no relevant experience on moderating a forum yet I do have experience in helping out where I can on a Twitch stream and almost made moderator but unfortunately I was ill the day the streamer was choosing new moderators. However, I have been helping out where I can in the console section of these forums by alerting a developer of a few violations of the rules.

I am formally endorsing SP4CE C4KE for admin due to his experience in this community since 360, his fun loving nature, and his long standing policy of neutrality in most of the salt that occurs on these forums.

Lets work together to convince the site admins…LETS PUT C4KE ON TOP.

0_1483056530922_cake.png

• Banned

Vote Cake 2017

• #BuildTheCake #DrainTheForums

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in VOTE FOR C4KE:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Looking for new moderators/admins.:

Name: SP4C3 C4KE (C4KEfromSP4C3)
    Region: United Kingdom
    Reason for Applying: I have been noticing a lot of foul language, racism, ethnic slurs, etc… based around the console section of these forums. I would like to address them by appropriately giving warnings when needed and administer thought out punishment for more serious violation of the rules. Since I am a console player of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare myself, I thought it was time a player in the community started bringing order to the ever-existing salt that is the console section of this forum. Not to mention that since I am a console player, I have the advantage of knowledge over who is who and who does indeed cause salt.

I am very well respected within the console community and am always un-biased when making decisions.

Relevant Experience: I have no relevant experience on moderating a forum yet I do have experience in helping out where I can on a Twitch stream and almost made moderator but unfortunately I was ill the day the streamer was choosing new moderators. However, I have been helping out where I can in the console section of these forums by alerting a developer of a few violations of the rules.

I am formally endorsing SP4CE C4KE for admin due to his experience in this community since 360, his fun loving nature, and his long standing policy of neutrality in most of the salt that occurs on these forums.

Lets work together to convince the site admins…LETS PUT C4KE ON TOP.

0_1483056530922_cake.png

Aw, Vizual… I really do hope I get moderator. You described my personality brilliantly and thank you for your support.

0_1483064161170_C4KE's approved royal seal.png

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 :P You may have to bribe me.

• @SerSkellyman And what could I bribe you with?~

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 flip his nips, he loves it when they go hard

• Make The Console Forums Great Again

• I’d vote for Roffle but those emails tho

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 ;) Don’t act like you don’t know Cakey-poo. Honestly though, you obviously have my backing. ^_^

• @SerSkellyman I think I know just what we both want ;D

And thanks man! I honestly didn’t think the people on console would want me as a moderator/administrator for the TB forums. :P

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in VOTE FOR C4KE:

@SerSkellyman I think I know just what we both want ;D

And thanks man! I honestly didn’t think the people on console would want me as a moderator/administrator for the TB forums. :P

Even tho it means my partner in salt spreading will have to retire… I support you Cake

• @epickillmaster Thanks epic! Your support means a lot to me! :)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 I’m not, despite you liking to occasionally stir the pot, we’re all guilty of that, you are usually a good mediator. Plus you are well liked and respected, it’s a good fit.

• @SerSkellyman said in VOTE FOR C4KE:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 I’m not, despite you liking to occasionally stir the pot, we’re all guilty of that, you are usually a good mediator. Plus you are well liked and respected, it’s a good fit.

I tend to not pick sides, but I do know right from wrong. Like 1st person is right and 3rd person is wrong ;D

Thanks for saying I’m a good mediator as well as liked and respected! :)

• Hey if a jewish man came to my stead and asked for a clamant man blue would i say yes or would i jew you

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.