Fade Official Clan Thread

• @Patriotize said in Fade Official Clan Thread:

@Fade-Infamous said in Fade Official Clan Thread:

@hit-trade said in Fade Official Clan Thread:

@Fade-Infamous so when a loss affects your clan, it’s unofficial, but any win is official? You’ve gotta be kidding me.

No YOU NO WHAT FINE ILL SET MY W/LS TO 0/0 HAPPY NOW

Look man nobody cares what you say your record is on this thread. You’re 0-3 on the official. Myself and Lucilius Merced for you twice and both had to carry the team and yet we got our asses handed to us still. So I will confirm your losses even though there’s no confirmation needed. No salt, but that’s just how it works.
    Funny thing is that were are a new Fade just like ATOM and ATOM X plus you never Merced for us

• @Fade-Infamous said in Fade Official Clan Thread:

@Patriotize said in Fade Official Clan Thread:

@Fade-Infamous so when a loss affects your clan, it’s unofficial, but any win is official? You’ve gotta be kidding me.

Look man nobody cares what you say your record is on this thread. You’re 0-3 on the official. Myself and Lucilius Merced for you twice and both had to carry the team and yet we got our asses handed to us still. So I will confirm your losses even though there’s no confirmation needed. No salt, but that’s just how it works.
    Funny thing is that were are a new Fade just like ATOM and ATOM X plus you never Merced for us

But say what you want

But say what you want

Your statement here shows how little you know about past clans. This recent Atom was FAKE. F.A.K.E. It was Hero Emporer playing dress up. What don’t you understand about that?

And Atom x? Are you serious. Atom X was OG kid. Atom x Kyle, Atom x Vader, Atom x Homura, ATOM x Mogzy, etc. Ring a bell? AND YOU ARE FADE. Your logic is non existent. You can’t win. Stop. If you wanted to be something else, you would’ve picked a different clan name. Gg now take your L and go add a win to that 0-3.

But say what you want

Your statement here shows how little you know about past clans. This recent Atom was FAKE. F.A.K.E. It was Hero Emporer playing dress up. What don’t you understand about that?

And Atom x? Are you serious. Atom X was OG kid. Atom x Kyle, Atom x Vader, Atom x Homura, ATOM x Mogzy, etc. Ring a bell? AND YOU ARE FADE. Your logic is non existent. You can’t win. Stop. If you wanted to be something else, you would’ve picked a different clan name. Gg now take your L and go add a win to that 0-3.
    Lol bud wanna 1v1 You’ll crawl back to staying quiet

• @Fade-Infamous What @patriotize is trying to say is that new Atom tried to claim old Atom’s W/L without having any of the original members being in the clan nor the consent of Atom x Kyle; Neo Atom was a bunch of pretenders–they did not earn that 24-0, so you can’t really use that a justification for putting two W/L’s together.

I say fade gets a 0-0 clean slate since this is their first time making themselves known. It wouldn’t be fair to make them 0-3 since this is debatable.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz That’s bs, SDS beat them 2 weeks ago.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in Fade Official Clan Thread:

@Fade-Infamous What @patriotize is trying to say is that new Atom tried to claim old Atom’s W/L without having any of the original members being in the clan nor the consent of Atom x Kyle; Neo Atom was a bunch of pretenders–they did not earn that 24-0, so you can’t really use that a justification for putting two W/L’s together.

I say fade gets a 0-0 clean slate since this is their first time making themselves known. It wouldn’t be fair to make them 0-3 since this is debatable.

How is this debatable?!?! This clan was already a thing! They disbanded to join GoW and then left to rebuild this one again. It’s the same clan. They’ve already been know. Fade Legacy ring a bell? Fade legend? Same kids who had me and Lucilius merc for them against SDS and TGL.

@Fade-Infamous I know denial is a hard thing to go through, but I promise we can get through this. If a 1v1 is what you need to make you quit this nonsense, then I’ll gladly oblige. Let me knock that 0-3 down to a 0-4 for ya. That’ll happen.

• Banned

I agree with @Hoplite-x-Viz As members of the XCCC it is the job of us @SDS-NewAgeKnight to ensure the prosperity of the community. To do this we must be able to put aside the agendas of our clans and decide what will make the community better. Is it really worth deterring a clan from the competitive scene just to say that they have been beaten?

• Just change your name and start a “new” clan, with the same members. that’s what everyone else around here does when they lose one war.

• @jessomaticz #TrueStory 😂

• O.K.

@SDS-NewAgeKnight screenshot please.

How is this debatable?!?! This clan was already a thing! They disbanded to join GoW and then left to rebuild this one again. It’s the same clan. They’ve already been know. Fade Legacy ring a bell? Fade legend? Same kids who had me and Lucilius merc for them against SDS and TGL.

You basically made my point for me. If they make Fade, then get assimilated into GOW then they are no longer Fade. They are now restarting their own independent clan, so that technically means they have to start from square one; hence–clean slate.

Unless anybody can provide a screenshot of a clan war win AFTER making Fade for a second time, my opinion stays the same. 0-0 clean slate. Lets compromise here people, cause I feel like your misgivings about this clan is clouding your judgement. If we were talking about another clan restarting, this wouldn’t be a problem.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in Fade Official Clan Thread:

O.K.

@SDS-NewAgeKnight screenshot please.

You basically made my point for me. If they make Fade, then get assimilated into GOW then they are no longer Fade. They are now restarting their own independent clan, so that technically means they have to start from square one; hence–clean slate.

Unless anybody can provide a screenshot of a clan war win AFTER making Fade for a second time, my opinion stays the same. 0-0 clean slate. Lets compromise here people, cause I feel like your misgivings about this clan is clouding your judgement. If we were talking about another clan restarting, this wouldn’t be a problem.

Exactly

• @Patriotize lol bud I’m not legacy nor legend tbh they weren’t really Fades at all😝 Plus you shouldn’t talk cause I seen a screenshot of your defeat😂😂

@Patriotize lol bud I’m not legacy nor legend tbh they weren’t really Fades at all😝 Plus you shouldn’t talk cause I seen a screenshot of your defeat😂😂

Oh so just another kid hiding behind a smurf. Between this and Gatelo’s race rant, y’all are ridiculous. And okay? I’ve been beaten in quite a few 1v1s? And? Give me your actual Gamertag and we’ll see if you’re really all talk lol

• @Patriotize His Gamertag is Fade Infamous, I’ve seen him around in a few pub FFA’s…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 but he has his activity feed set to private or nobody, so I can’t see who he is. To me, that’s hiding behind a name.

• Lol look at his TB profile. “Top 5th chiv player.” Lolol. Okayyy.

• @Fade-Infamous add me for that 1v1

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 but he has his activity feed set to private or nobody, so I can’t see who he is. To me, that’s hiding behind a name.

Probably, yeah… but who knows? Lel

• Banned

Top of the bottom 5 chiv player, see you Sunday for that 4th loss to your CW record xxxx