Crazy Fade

• Fade asks me to change emblem or beat us in a 4vs4 or 5vs5 to know which team keep the emblem (the 76) x) do you think they are crazy ?? If you leave the chivalry community for 2 years when you come back you do with the changes !! I will never change the emblem A clan leader must be fair. When KotS chose his emblem he did not take that of another clan and if I had to leave the community I will have done with the changes when I came back , nobody is king here

• Do wat u want I reckon

• @himaking10 They did the same thing to Syndicate, they are turning themselves into a bunch of jokes. Fake ATOM without the skill 😂😂😂

• @himaking10 They were not around 2 years ago. I’m sick of hearing that. Iv been around since the birth of the Xbox Chivs competitive scene popped off and they were not a clan then.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight i don’t know i have seen that " they are invincible, never beat , and that they left since 2 years ago and re-come because they are the most impressive " ^^ i just say what i have seen lol what did they say to syndicate ? It’s about the emblem too?

• @Blazed yes I will never change anything that someone asks me to change especially under similar conditions lol this was cheeky

• @himaking10 They made syndicate scrim them for their emblem like a week ago and git rekt lol. They are a joke. As for the undefeated thing SDS has beaten them 4 times and I have proof of those wins. So I dare them to call me out on it. Also the real ATOM has also beaten them when they were active. Fade is a troll clan now, nothing more.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight uuuuuuummmh i understand noooooow ty! they search an emblem and they want fight for just an emblem … So the 76th was never their official emblem? I do not have a priori of usual but here I think this clan is a clan of fools !!! Lmao

• @himaking10 said in Crazy Fade:

@SDS-NewAgeKnight uuuuuuummmh i understand noooooow ty! they search an emblem and they want fight for just an emblem … So the 76th was never their official emblem? I do not have a priori of usual but here I think this clan is a clan of fools !!! Lmao

We fought them for the viper emblem. After we won the emblem we changed to the Auroborous for shirts and gigs. Tell themthey can have the viper emblem

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in Crazy Fade:

@himaking10 They made syndicate scrim them for their emblem like a week ago and git rekt lol. They are a joke. As for the undefeated thing SDS has beaten them 4 times and I have proof of those wins. So I dare them to call me out on it. Also the real ATOM has also beaten them when they were active. Fade is a troll clan now, nothing more.

Newage you shouldn’t be talking cause your clan has to carry you plus we get more and more better players so deal that were back and stop talking wild😉

• @Knight-Kauser We can have it?

@himaking10 They made syndicate scrim them for their emblem like a week ago and git rekt lol. They are a joke. As for the undefeated thing SDS has beaten them 4 times and I have proof of those wins. So I dare them to call me out on it. Also the real ATOM has also beaten them when they were active. Fade is a troll clan now, nothing more.

Plus lol we never fought the real ATOM

• @himaking10 said in Crazy Fade:

@SDS-NewAgeKnight uuuuuuummmh i understand noooooow ty! they search an emblem and they want fight for just an emblem … So the 76th was never their official emblem? I do not have a priori of usual but here I think this clan is a clan of fools !!! Lmao

Look at your clan and think I just asked you for a clan war bud😂😂😂

• @Fade-Infamous said in Crazy Fade:

@Knight-Kauser We can have it?

Yeah

• Why are people stealing my signature emblem ;-; It’s my Maul! (Insert Crying Face of Cake here)

• @Fade-Infamous Bro whenever you want a beating SDS will give it to you. I’ll even be in the line up if it will make you feel better. You guys are trash. #GetSome

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight During the Fade vs Plebs clan war, b00g said “We’re used to GOOD players” ;)

• @Knight-Kauser said in Crazy Fade:

@Fade-Infamous said in Crazy Fade:

@Knight-Kauser We can have it?

Yeah

Ok

@Fade-Infamous Bro whenever you want a beating SDS will give it to you. I’ll even be in the line up if it will make you feel better. You guys are trash. #GetSome

What are you talking about ur garb. Mate stop talking 💩 talk 💩 get hit

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Crazy Fade:

@SDS-NewAgeKnight During the Fade vs Plebs clan war, b00g said “We’re used to GOOD players” ;)

Hard fight it was indeed

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.