When doing a combo,mouse "lags"(video included)

• I’m not sure if this is supposed to happen, and it’s a hard for me to describe. But for example, when I’m swinging 3x with my sword as a MaA, the mouse kind of seems like it’s lagging a bit, almost as if it’s trying to keep itself centered in a way. I hope someone else knows what I’m talking about because it’s kind of hard to explain. It just doesn’t feel right in between swings, there’s an off putting feeling.

I tried doing a combo with a controller instead of the mouse, and the issue I’m talking about isn’t present when using a controller, which makes me think this is an issue, rather than intended. So if anyone knows what I’m talking about, kindly chime in, as this sometimes ruins my aim.

Here’s a video of it. It’ll probably be hard to see, as it’s something you feel, but if you look close enough, you can see the first 3 swings(which are with the mouse), the mouse kind of spazzes going left to right, while the next 3 swings with the controller are smooth and I can freely move left to right even while swinging, without feeling somewhat “stunted” like I do when using the mouse. And I’m aware of the difference between the controller’s set yaw speed compared to a mouse, but this is a different. I again hope someone knows what I’m talking about lol…
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AWior12DnM