FAKE BENNIE

• As you all know , Jack Bennie (IJackie, Ser Bennie… He doesn t know he s own identity ) is a fckg arrogant children . I beat him 2-0 in a duel and he loose-left ( clip on chivalry Ffa club ) . He send me 100 messages and 100 invitations when i say him he ll expose about this . In 200th message , invitation i send him “Shut up” 2 times because that was harrassment and this morning I AM BANNED . Thank you bennie ! Fake leader i like when the true face are showed ! Then KotS will never fight plebs because it lead by false arrogant and angry children ! ( i know he can t left in war but he is so arrogant because Harold trash KotS he never been a good warrior in this war )Others of plebs are not like him it s only for this litlle sh*t !!! To conclude i want to say to your ego ( because i m banned i can t tell you all i want ) you re fucking bad 3rd p players who abuse about extremity hit (right and left ) thanks to the 3rd p. A runner , feint , combo feint , he has all the thing of a shame player !! That it s i m feeling good now i say the true about you 😍 ( and more i want to say he loves me , evey day he hit me at back without reson, he also send me often message to say me he “wrecked me” , he"just want to wrecking me " , it s really Love … 😍 sorry plebs you are lead by a fake leader, a child, arrogant , maximum ego. How do you do to support him??

• @himaking10 He reported you? I like bennie, but that’s not right. We cant have people being reported in the same comunity…

• @himaking10 However, getting banned off the forums won’t help you mate

• @himaking10 said in FAKE BENNIE:

As you all know , Jack Bennie (IJackie, Ser Bennie… He doesn t know he s own identity ) is a fckg arrogant children . I beat him 2-0 in a duel and he loose-left ( clip on chivalry Ffa club ) . He send me 100 messages and 100 invitations when i say him he ll expose about this . In 200th message , invitation i send him “Shut up” 2 times because that was harrassment and this morning I AM BANNED . Thank you bennie ! Fake leader i like when the true face are showed ! Then KotS will never fight plebs because it lead by false arrogant and angry children ! ( i know he can t left in war but he is so arrogant because Harold trash KotS he never been a good warrior in this war )Others of plebs are not like him it s only for this litlle sh*t !!! To conclude i want to say to your ego ( because i m banned i can t tell you all i want ) you re fucking bad 3rd p players who abuse about extremity hit (right and left ) thanks to the 3rd p. A runner , feint , combo feint , he has all the thing of a shame player !! That it s i m feeling good now i say the true about you 😍 ( and more i want to say he loves me , evey day he hit me at back without reson, he also send me often message to say me he “wrecked me” , he"just want to wrecking me " , it s really Love … 😍 sorry plebs you are lead by a fake leader, a child, arrogant , maximum ego. How do you do to support him??

If Bennie has indeed done what you said, then I apologise on behalf on Plebs. Usually Bennie is rather funny with slight amounts of salt. However, I will not deny that this does not sound like a Bennie thing to do. And if you wish to not fight Plebs, that is your choice.

Contact me if you ever change your mind about your decision to not fight Plebs.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 We can not be responsible for the behavior of everyone we have a player who is totally crazy and hated by everyone as well (bobbler67) but it’s for laugh he’s his personality to be crazy but jackie is arrogant he plays Never to have fun there is all the time of anger I do not even have fun when I fight with him it is not a healthy concentration one feels animosity and a spirit of competition that goes beyond Of the reasonable limit. That’s why I do not want to fight we’re a new clan and lose we’re mad because we start and improve I will not let a child insult us we have nothing to prove but our Fair play if there was a war we’d lose because there’s you, booger and harold and jack would boast too much, it’s childish from me I know but being banned made me stupid like him! ty for your true @C4KE-from-SP4C3 i respect you in this virtual world ^^

• @Acidic-Wolf i don’t understant you say i don’t have to expose someone? i know but i’m angry , like him against me i don’t know why

• @Acidic-Wolf sorry for my bad english

• @himaking10 Huh? I didn’t say anything about being exposed lol. Basically, when you swear on the forums you could get banned. It’s not worth it mate.

• Banned

@himaking10 said in FAKE BENNIE:

As you all know , Jack Bennie (IJackie, Ser Bennie… He doesn t know he s own identity ) is a fckg arrogant children . I beat him 2-0 in a duel and he loose-left ( clip on chivalry Ffa club ) . He send me 100 messages and 100 invitations when i say him he ll expose about this . In 200th message , invitation i send him “Shut up” 2 times because that was harrassment and this morning I AM BANNED . Thank you bennie ! Fake leader i like when the true face are showed ! Then KotS will never fight plebs because it lead by false arrogant and angry children ! ( i know he can t left in war but he is so arrogant because Harold trash KotS he never been a good warrior in this war )Others of plebs are not like him it s only for this litlle sh*t !!! To conclude i want to say to your ego ( because i m banned i can t tell you all i want ) you re fucking bad 3rd p players who abuse about extremity hit (right and left ) thanks to the 3rd p. A runner , feint , combo feint , he has all the thing of a shame player !! That it s i m feeling good now i say the true about you 😍 ( and more i want to say he loves me , evey day he hit me at back without reson, he also send me often message to say me he “wrecked me” , he"just want to wrecking me " , it s really Love … 😍 sorry plebs you are lead by a fake leader, a child, arrogant , maximum ego. How do you do to support him??

Get that into ya young fella

• lol I could’ve told you that mate. He won’t even 1v1 me on my server but yet shit talks for beating me on his server. Pathetic right?

• @himaking10

If the ban is for a week or longer go to the Xbox website, support, sign in and try to make a case study. Fill in all the informed and they will research all of the messages that you sent/ received.

If what you say is true then they will most likely unbanned you and comm ban the one who was being a twat

• @Knight-Kauser that walk? because xbox/france when you have discussion with them they always send you that they can’t do anything because itt’s xbox/USA which decide i’ll try to go on

@Knight-Kauser that walk? because xbox/france when you have discussion with them they always send you that they can’t do anything because itt’s xbox/USA which decide i’ll try to go on

Oh. That’s lame… idk what to tell you then.

I don’t think which country your in should matter though, it’s just Xbox support.

• @Knight-Kauser i can’t join them… ty to help me i don’t know why microsoft dosn’l let me contact xbox

@Knight-Kauser i can’t join them… ty to help me i don’t know why microsoft dosn’l let me contact xbox

Go to support.xbox.com

press on “my account” and try to contact them through that.

• @Knight-Kauser i did and still do it , when i’m in 3) suspension account i can’t go far away

• @Knight-Kauser I will go over the conversation and post all its messages, it’s the last thing i can do …

• Banned

Lmao why would I report you when I wrecked you 7 0 after a game crash xD sounds like you’re salty baguette lover xxx

• @Bennie That’s racial steryotyping, something that can get you banned… Just so you’re aware lol

• @Bennie said in FAKE BENNIE:

Lmao why would I report you when I wrecked you 7 0 after a game crash xD sounds like you’re salty baguette lover xxx

I’m not fond of Gatelo, but if he was banned for just antagonizing the situations in the forums, Racism shouldn’t be taken lightly. Just my opinion. (Which this is)