🎪UCC🎪 (Undisputed Chivalry Championship) Duel League

• Undisputed Chivalry Championship

(Duel League)

(There is 3 Divisions)

🔪MAA(Light weight)
    🗡Vanguard(Middle weight)
    🛡Knight(Heavy weight)

Each division have its own champion. Fighters in the league will not be able to hold more then 1 Champion Belt. (For example) If you are the current Knight champion and want to try to become the new Vanguard Champion you must forfeit your Knight belt then start from the bottom as a ranked Vanguard Fighter.

There will be at least 3-4 matche ups every Saturday that will be live streamed on Twitch. Each fight will be a best of 3 in Last Team Standing duels.

(Match ups)

I will during the week set up who will fight who by sending messages to as many players as I can until there are at least 3-4 different match ups for Saturday’s. Also if one fighter calls out another fighter before Saturday’s and that fighter you challenged accepts that fight will be added to the cards.

(Championship belt Fights)

Every 2 weeks will be the -UCC PayPerView- (You will not have to pay to watch lol), this day will be a couple of anticipated fights maybe 2 or 3 then the last 3 fights will be championship belt fights for every division/champion (Champions must put there belt on the line every PayPerView)

Current UCC Champions

🔪MAA🔪

👑ThePlagueFather👑

🗡VANGUARD🗡

👑SDS Zerox👑

🛡KNIGHT🛡

👑Gallius👑

• No registration necessary.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Absolutely sick.

• I’d still like to see some weapon tourneys. Example: round 1 axes, round 2 hammers, round 3 swords, and so on for each classes respective armaments. Best 3/5 wins it

• @No-Home-Planet I can make that happen

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight said in 🛡UCC🛡 ( Ultimate Chivalry Championship) Duel League:

I will be starting a Duel League completely separate from the ClanWar Community in February.
    Think UFC but in Chivalry.

(There will be 3 Divisions)

🔪MAA(Light weight)
    🗡Vanguard(Middle weight)
    🛡Knight(Heavy weight)

Each division will have its own champion. Fighters in the league will not be able to hold more then 1 Champion Belt. (For example) If you are the current Knight champion and want to try to become the new Vanguard Champion you must forfeit your Knight belt then start from the bottom as a ranked Vanguard Fighter.

There will be at least 3-4 matche ups every Saturday that will be live streamed on Twitch. Each fight will be a best of 3 in Last Team Standing duels.

(Match ups)

I will during the week set up who will fight who by sending messages to as many players as I can until there are at least 3-4 different match ups for Saturday’s. Also if one fighter calls out another fighter before Saturday’s and that fighter you challenged accepts that fight will be added to the cards.

(Championship belt Fights)

The last Saturday of every month will be the -UCC PayPerView- (You will not have to pay to watch lol), this day will be a couple of anticipated fights maybe 2 or 3 then the last 3 fights will be championship belt fights for every division/champion (Champions must put there belt on the line every PayPerView)

(Opening Tournament)

I will host a tournament to name the first 3 champions before the leagues opening weekend.

This post will be edited and changed once the league starts holding all participants records and stats along with all scheduled fights for every Saturday

Post all questions and comments below

Excuse you sir but I see no archer division

• @epickillmaster If this is successful I will add archers

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight YAYYYYYYY

• I am going to start drawing up the the 3 Champions tournament brackets so it is ready before the UCC opening weekend. If you would like to participate put your Gamertag and weight class you wish to fight for or send me a Xbox message. You do not have to partake in the tournament in order be in the league. This is simply just to name the first three champions. After the tournament is over and three Champions have been named the every Saturday cycle will start where I will set up matchups between different players it does not matter what your rank is if you’re willing to fight you will get a spot also if anybody wants to call any other player out for a Saturday cardfight simply let me know and I will reach out to that person letting them know that they have been challenged.

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight epickillmaster Vanguard not 100% sure I can do it but I think I can

• @No-Home-Planet gun game? Niiiiice xD

• Count me in

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Tatonix - Knight

• @Tatonix SDS Lucifer - Vanguard

• This post is deleted!

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Zerox593/SDS Zerox: Vanguard

• Added the fighter list of who has entered the 3 Champions Tournament at the top. There is still plenty of time to enter.
    :Reminder:
    You do not have to enter this tournament to participate in the league.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Actually, could you remove me since I’m busy every Saturday? Thanks NewAge in advance :)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 It’s not like that. You don’t have to commit to anything. After the tournament players can fight whenever they want on any scheduled event. There will be A LOT of events. Only fight if your available or want to 😊

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.