Lost item unlocks

• During a ffa in throneroom I played for awhile and unlocked war hammer which I proceeded to win with, which was great. I also unlocked the ‘fork’

I leave after match ends and then go to join a lts server, problem is I now have to get 25 kills again for the war hammer and 6 kills for the fork.

• Same thing happened to me, I played for 2 hours, unlocked about 5 weapons, then took a break. Came back ~2 hours later and all my unlocks were gone, everything had 25 kills to go to unlock.

• I have the same Problem with my Double Axe, but i cant unlock the next item again. It is stucked by 2 kills needed for the next Weapon

• Don’t worry, either your kill just doesn’t register as unlock or - if you manage to unlock something - it relocks.

Lost many hours of unlocks these ways.

• Fix coming soon.

• @Ditheron:

Same thing happened to me, I played for 2 hours, unlocked about 5 weapons, then took a break. Came back ~2 hours later and all my unlocks were gone, everything had 25 kills to go to unlock.

Same thing happened to me - good to hear a fix is coming soon - will our lost unlocks be returned to us??