Veteran Helmets

• Say I want the veteran helmet on my archer (when the time comes) would I only need all the primary weapons unlocked or would I need both sets, the primaries and the secondaries?

Thanks

• You would need both primary weapons and secondary.

• I think you get the helmet for all of the classes at once, and you can only get that by unlocking everything in the arsenal, including all secondaries and specials. But I’m not sure, a developer/moderator should respond to this post to clear things up.

• @Shasow:

You would need both primary weapons and secondary.

Damn I spent all day unlocking all the Archer primaries and the Maa primaries, but looks like I need the secondaries too. :/

Thanks for the info.

• @Tree0ctopus:

@Shasow:

Damn I spent all day unlocking all the Archer primaries and the Maa primaries, but looks like I need the secondaries too. :/

Thanks for the info.

Just a heads up, i unlocked everything for each class today and didn’t get the option for the Veteran Helm so it appears it hasn’t been released yet, so don’t rush on unlocking everything.

• @Ractoon:

@Tree0ctopus:

@Shasow:

Thanks for the info.

Just a heads up, i unlocked everything for each class today and didn’t get the option for the Veteran Helm so it appears it hasn’t been released yet, so don’t rush on unlocking everything.

Ya they said the Vet helms would be coming in the next patch which was said to be ~2 weeks after release, so 6 more days?