Archer limit

• Yo torn banner, if youre gonna update the game, can you not break it? Now its not fun joining a FFA and being limited by not letting us play how we want. Seriously, go listen to this and think about what youve done.
    Bring back unlimited archers.

https://youtu.be/G0EE6NL3BKAbolded text

• Banned

WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO LIMIT ARCHERS!!! YOU FLAMING IDIOTS JUST BECAUSE KNIGHTS CAN’T HANDLE GETTING SHOT AT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD LIMIT ARCHERS!!!
    ok I’m done now

• @epickillmaster said in Archer limit:

WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO LIMIT ARCHERS!!! YOU FLAMING IDIOTS JUST BECAUSE KNIGHTS CAN’T HANDLE GETTING SHOT AT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD LIMIT ARCHERS!!!
    ok I’m done now

Archers are much much more annoying on pc because keyboard and mouse allows for very good accuracy.

• well you know any fps shooter on a pc is much more deadly tbh, I know having exp of both.
    on the ps2 I managed to complete black with just a hand gun on black ops with quick blasts
    with that gold m16 granade launcher still the best ever shooter on the ps2 imo. However
    using logitech keyboard and mouse on games that supported it such as redfaction II
    or just pc playing, founding ctf clans of old in pro leagues Archers limits are if anything
    to high imo. Those slugs they are shooting at are much easier to hit then any quake2/3
    or fps shooter enemy. 2 or 3 very good Archers can sway an entire server . I do recall
    seeing just one Archer beating the remaining 3 players in an online 5v5 match a few years back hehe
    They are also lethal with those tooth pick knifes you know

• Banned

@Wilt I do know m9… I’m an archer main on console, life is much harder for me and my kind than any other class…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.