Can we all just stop

• Banned

Am I the only one that thinks this has gone too far? I feel like every time I get on the forums I’m at risk for a heart attack. I can’t even make really shitty jokes without someone spazzing out and getting triggered anymore. Every stop attacking gatelo, stop attacking Midas, stop ragging on each other’s clans, and just be civil. If to you want to talk shit on xbox, do it. You want to talk shit on kik, do it. But keep it off the forums. My rant is over, read to it or ignore it idgaf but I said my piece, duces

• @epickillmaster said in Can we all just stop:

Am I the only one that thinks this has gone too far? I feel like every time I get on the forums I’m at risk for a heart attack. I can’t even make really shitty jokes without someone spazzing out and getting triggered anymore. Every stop attacking gatelo, stop attacking Midas, stop ragging on each other’s clans, and just be civil. If to you want to talk shit on xbox, do it. You want to talk shit on kik, do it. But keep it off the forums. My rant is over, read to it or ignore it idgaf but I said my piece, duces

Shitty jokes should be outlawed. Other than that, I agree.

• Banned

@hit-trade but… but… but… I like my shitty jokes… they make me laugh…

• @epickillmaster I think we need a forum rules update. Jokes made by epickillmaster will result in a permanent IP ban. ;P

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 hits down vote button

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 ! Seconded, the motion carries

• Banned

@Bennie f4ckers

• Twitter beef is to Street Fight, Forum beef is to Private LTS.

I agree Epic.

For the record I wasn’t trying to attack Midas but Kyle asked me to post the screenshot cause Midas slandered him and he couldn’t be here to defend himself. That’s the only reason.

I dislike Midas but I don’t have a beef with him.

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz yeah I know you weren’t. Personally I think twitter beef is to street fighter as forum beef is to slapping someone with your purse…

• To be fair, Aliandros just posted his opinion on 3rd in reply to Viz, and didn’t attack Galeto. Then Galeto decided to insult him.

• @epickillmaster said in Can we all just stop:

People have been trying to stop arguments on the forums for a long time but what u don’t realize is that chivalry runs on arguments (salt is overused to the max by normies) and the forums are a part of that

• Banned

@Naleaus dude you’re literally trying to start an argument on my thread about stopping the arguments… go away

• @Naleaus said in Can we all just stop:

To be fair, Aliandros just posted his opinion on 3rd in reply to Viz, and didn’t attack Galeto. Then Galeto decided to insult him.

Yeah no offense but go back to reddit with that

• @epickillmaster
    Not really. Go reread what happened.
    I’m just stating what happened in the last thread. Not trying to continue it.

• @epickillmaster @Xylo Who are you to tell him he can’t post here? He doesn’t start shit, If you guys just for once think 2 seconds before posting there was no need for this thread.

• Currently taking on a 4v1 gank led by @Iza-Entity on EU and I’m STILL winning games XD

• @GalliusYEET I have been there bro. He does it all the time to me.

• @SnipeDaNugget Le Dank touqan and Iza couldn’t even gank me properly. Baaaad

• @GalliusYEET ok 160 ping mlg pro when you you 7-3 moley again? :)

• @GalliusYEET and when does going 4-15 count as winning m9? We have our reasons for attacking you. :)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.