Regarding speed/pacing

• Greetings.
    Game is fun so far, but I agree with what I’ve seen in youtube comments about speed.
    I think that attack speed is only a bit slow, but what’s really bad is projectile and movement speed.

Movement feels very slow, particularly in air, and projectiles are absolutely horrid.

Three things in particular:
    Jumping: It seems like when a character jumps, they decelerate, and the begin to accelerate at the end of the jump. Very unnatural.

Tinker’s hook: Way too slow to be useful, IMO.

Tinker’s mine: Seems like I"m going to throw them a far distance, then they just drop out of the air.

Feels like the air is molasses or something. But definitely has the potential to be a lot of fun.

• @iamtherealcolin said in Regarding speed/pacing:

Tinker’s mine: Seems like I"m going to throw them a far distance, then they just drop out of the air.

Gotta agree here. It would be nice if you could increase how far it is thrown by sprinting into the throw. It almost feels like you are throwing a paper plate.

As for the hook, I have noticed that every time I hook and drag an enemy in, they easily walk away before I can follow it with an attack. I will play some more to see if I can get it right, or if it’s just the way the attack is.

• I felt the same way about the projectiles at first… I felt the Mage class was kind of useless, but after sometime, I think it is awesome. In 6v6 you need at least one mage. IMHO, Archers kind of make Chivalry not so fun. I like the slower projectiles, and more up close combat of Mirage.

I think the pace of the game is fine, because every class has some sort of dash ability, it works out.