Lost all stats, reset unlocks and level to 0.

• Please HELP!!! I dont know what to do about it but i have lost all my progress. I was having several issues with the server list crashing the game so i removed the age of chivalry folder in the MyGames Folder but kept it aside in case i needed it later. Now i have no stats even after i pasted the original back… Please HELP!!!

• Same thing happened to me. I deleted that folder to try and stop it from crashing, lost all my progress, and it still crashes. Great.

• Same thing happened to me. I deleted that folder to try and stop it from crashing, lost all my progress, and it still crashes. Great.

• Same thing just happened with me, I was so close to unlock all Knight main weapons. :(

• Just happened to me as well, thought I didn’t mess with any files or folders - it just happend from nowhere. Most importantly, I also noticed that game settings got changed back to default and that the favourite servers list was also wiped when it happened, so hopefully that might give some hint as to what causes it - in any case it seems to be something that resets the entire game, not just unlocks.

• Ya, i almost had everything but the archer and some secondary weapons. I Still have my original folder but it does not do anything if I put it back. Good thing its a good game and I am willing to do it again, but im still pretty mad that happend, still crashes all the time too. Hope there is a way to just get it back.

• Same thing happened to me, I played for 2 hours, unlocked about 5 weapons, then took a break. Came back ~2 hours later and all my unlocks were gone, everything had 25 kills to go to unlock.

• Yeah same here. Tried to fix that CTD with server list.

• Same thing here. I’ve tried to put my folder back, but no effect, I’ve lost all my progress, I’ve played 35 hours for now :/

• I deleted C:\Users[username]\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKStats.ini and kept the UDKStats.ini file in steam install, entered an ‘official’ server and at least I got most of the weaps back, and started counting the again, but… well not my xp. Before I just got zeros in the UDKStats.ini in my documents

• Oh I was wondering why there were so many low ranks on the regular servers.

Personally I would fine with that, it is better to be underestimated than overestimated.