Thx for the thread lock yall

• Banned

Tbh nuff said, you all suck

• You really do enjoy making pointless threads lol

• Banned

@Patriotize It’s not pointless, the point is all the salty fucks that argue all the time do nothing but get people banned and threads locked. Of all of the threads to get locked because of an argument the one about stopping arguing should not have been it…

• @epickillmaster said in Thx for the thread lock yall:

@Patriotize It’s not pointless, the point is all the salty fucks that argue all the time do nothing but get people banned and threads locked. Of all of the threads to get locked because of an argument the one about stopping arguing should not have been it…

Yet you were involved in arguments just a couple weeks ago that led up to Gatelo’s ban? Yet you kept throwing in your 2 cents in your last thread when it wasn’t needed? I like you my guy, but that thread is what made it worse. Now your fueling the fire EVEN MORE by telling the people involved they suc and that they’re “salty fucks.” The contradiction here is strong.

• @epickillmaster but you’re cute so I forgive you :3 <3

• Banned

@Patriotize the difference being, and gatelo even said, we were just joking around, there was no salt between us, its like when cake and I “argue” its all in good fun. Idk what the bank gatelo fest that followed was all about but that was history, and that was my point. If everyone would grow up and move on this wouldn’t even be a problem.

• @Maybe-A-Toucan Im still waiting for any of you to accept my 1v1, which you won’t because you can only kill me by 4v1’s in a EU server :)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Leave it to C4KE to try and get into drama that he’s not involved in. Hey, I’m Lyanidius, you gonna upload the war now that I admitted it? :P

• @Patriotize said in Thx for the thread lock yall:

@epickillmaster but you’re cute so I forgive you :3 <3

Blatantly homosexual

• @GalliusYEET said in Thx for the thread lock yall:

@Maybe-A-Toucan Im still waiting for any of you to accept my 1v1, which you won’t because you can only kill me by 4v1’s in a EU server :)

Hey, that’s pretty good.

• @hit-trade I’d imagine

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.