The game keeps crashing!

• The just bought the game today and was able to play fine for half a day, now it just keeps crashing as soon as the server list loads. Anyone else?

• So does mine. I can sometimes get around this by just letting the game sit in the menu for about a minute, then load up the server list. Try that

• I turned the computer off for the night, and the problem still persists…this is very frustration. It crashes before the server list even finishes loading.

• Do you click any of the sort buttons as it loads in the servers? My game crashes when I try to sort by ping before the list has loaded in completely. Waiting solves it for me.

• My game never actually crashes, but I sometimes get a scary lag spike when I’m ticking the specification tabs like ‘No full servers, has users playing,…’ The game actually crashed when doing this only once, back in beta.

• Update: The game still crashes, sometimes if i wait a couple minutes at the main menu then click join game it will work, but most of the the time it crashes…

• My game crashes often when I click ping so they go in order.

• I’ve been playing everyday since the game came out and haven’t crashed once until today. My game consistently crashes on the server list while it’s refreshing. My friend who just started playing today is experiencing the same issue. His weapon progression isn’t saving as well. It appears something occurred on Sunday that is causing these issues to occur. The game ran flawlessly up until today.

• When is a game rep actually going to get around to giving their customers some advise on this issue?

• Like others have posted my game no longer crashes if I let the full server list load BEFORE i hit any filters (ping/players/etc).

Doesn’t mean this is any less of a problem but at least it seems to be a temporary fix.

• Developer

Doing what Hammerhands said seems to work for most people.

All i can really say is we’re pushing out a hotfix to solve all these issues as fast as we can.

• Is there any word on the timeframe for that hotfix? Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet anywhere.

• @scrahn:

Is there any word on the timeframe for that hotfix? Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet anywhere.

No ETA other than as soon as it’s done.

• @Rasmus:

Doing what Hammerhands said seems to work for most people.

All i can really say is we’re pushing out a hotfix to solve all these issues as fast as we can.

Has something to do with sorting, if that helps. Any sorting crashes mine.

The game has been out for like 2 mins kids, im sure they are working on all known bugs.

Breath in through nose, out through mouth - it helps.

• Just thought I’d bring my bat and chime in with everyone else. Any type of sorting on the server list seems to have a high chance to crash the game. Gets annoying after four or five times in a row.

• Hey, so I’ve been having the same problem.

When I look at the server list the game crashed either when:

1. I turn on any filter (usually VAC and passworded)
    2. I refresh the list
    3. When I put the list to be shown in accordance to ping. It doesn’t always happen, but sufficiently enough to have to restart the game 3 times before I can join a game.

Anyway, I also would like for the first click on the ping column to make the games appear from the least ping to the max ping, not viceversa as it is now.

• @hammerhands:

Like others have posted my game no longer crashes if I let the full server list load BEFORE i hit any filters (ping/players/etc).

Doesn’t mean this is any less of a problem but at least it seems to be a temporary fix.

Yeah that seems to help… but like you said it’s not any less of a problem and a couple of times it crashed before i even touched the filters or clicked anything. It’s a small inconvenience to wait a little but since we paid full price for this game i hope the problem can be addressed soon.