Best Personalities, Inspirational EU, NA Players.

• So I’ve been on Chivalry for quite sometime. Got to know alot of EU players and People alike.

Just Wondering Who People From both servers Look up to the most or highly respect.

I’d say without a doubt Veterans Like B00ger, C4KE, ect are some of them on EU most highly respected for personality and Skill combined.

But when it comes to players who are awesome people like TGL UNiiQ x, Le Dank Toucan, ThePlagueFather, and the whole crew they have are some really fun people to hang with and not take everything so seriously.

So…what’s your guys opinion?

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in Best Personalities, Inspirational EU, NA Players.:

So I’ve been on Chivalry for quite sometime. Got to know alot of EU players and People alike.

Just Wondering Who People From both servers Look up to the most or highly respect.

I’d say without a doubt Veterans Like B00ger, C4KE, ect are some of them on EU most highly respected for personality and Skill combined.

But when it comes to players who are awesome people like TGL UNiiQ x, Le Dank Toucan, ThePlagueFather, and the whole crew they have are some really fun people to hang with and not take everything so seriously.

For EU I would say on the competitive scene, players like myself, b00ger Knight, Maharold, TGL Error and you, Mister High-Toe-Kiwi. However, personality on most of us can be debated :P

On the more… trolly side of people, it definitely has to be Le Dank Toucan, Tiggle UNiiQ x and their crew who throw pebbles around in Free For Alls (I hate pebbles).

On the NA side, competitively players like Tatonix, Harastsu, Kyle, oskxdominationx, Refugee Recall, Gallius and others which I really cannot be bothered to mention. Some say they take the game too seriously… ha, when can you take Chivalry too seriously? Insert fake chuckle here

As it goes for trolling on the NA side, it definitely has to be @epickillmaster and his pebbles. I don’t know many other NA players who don’t take the game seriously to be honest. Most of NA are arrogant, aggressive and mostly kids. There are a few who are chilled though :D

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri I have to say TGL UNiiQ x has done a lot for the EU community and I think few people realize what he’s done. He started the Chivalry Free for All club, which I think is the largest chivalry club on xbox. That club came just as EU FFA was about to die, and now FFA servers are almost always half full. UNiiQ is also a nice guy, he never takes Chivalry seriously.

• @857th-Jester Mhm, I’ve known UNiiQ for quite some time. Really nice guy. as soon as i saw he made the club i joined the day it started…not gonna lie i didn’t expect it to do as well as it did.

Too Bad LTS is still empty…was my favourite game mode to have some serious duels and improve.

LTS is the main reason im still lvl 44 with 64 days in game time…because all i used to do is duel…i never played other game modes apart from the occasional FFA. Now all i play is FFA 😆

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri I never knew LTS was that active 0_0

I got most of (if not all) my 39 levels in team objective back when it wasn’t filled with NA style, range running, RT spamming, puss filled warts like there are now. I play FFA but it gets worse and worse by the week. A few months ago everyone was dueling every one was happy, Now I feel everyone has a beef with each other and its nothing but ganking.

• @857th-Jester Yeah. LTS in EU is Always Empty 99.9% of the time sadly. it used to have a decent amount of players.

if i join U.S East LTS its either ganking and Hits through parries because I’d have like 112 or 120 ping :/

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri I really don’t understand why US East players are so aggressive. The ganking and cancerous play styles was the reason I switched to EU.

• everyone in my clan is pretty legit tbh. @GenesisClan ayeee👌

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Yeah, I agree.

But i dunno how people look up to me tbh i don’t take Chivalry Seriously. xD

To be Honest when i joined Chivalry i always pictured B00ger Knight as a GodFather type figure and his personality fits that 80% of the time (if he isn’t annoyed 20%)

Insert GodFather Joke

i Still remember when i Joined “The Chosen Few” when i think it was B00ger that was leader or the NA Player called Hydrocolt yeah i left TCF to join KR and B00ger Knight got annoyed at me. lol.

(At that time i didnt know TCF and KR had beef so :S)

• Mister twiggz cause hes my lover but doesn’t know it yet

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Best Personalities, Inspirational EU, NA Players.:

@AST-I-Hitokiri said in Best Personalities, Inspirational EU, NA Players.:

So I’ve been on Chivalry for quite sometime. Got to know alot of EU players and People alike.

For EU I would say on the competitive scene, players like myself, b00ger Knight, Maharold, TGL Error and you, Mister High-Toe-Kiwi. However, personality on most of us can be debated :P

On the more… trolly side of people, it definitely has to be Le Dank Toucan, Tiggle UNiiQ x and their crew who throw pebbles around in Free For Alls (I hate pebbles).

On the NA side, competitively players like Tatonix, Harastsu, Kyle, oskxdominationx, Refugee Recall, Gallius and others which I really cannot be bothered to mention. Some say they take the game too seriously… ha, when can you take Chivalry too seriously? Insert fake chuckle here

As it goes for trolling on the NA side, it definitely has to be @epickillmaster and his pebbles. I don’t know many other NA players who don’t take the game seriously to be honest. Most of NA are arrogant, aggressive and mostly kids. There are a few who are chilled though :D

Tbh I don’t get why yall think I’m a troll… I just give 0 fucks about a video game… if that makes me a troll than whatever but I play to have fun, not to be a salty twat and sweat my balls off every time I hope in a ffa… also I haven’t run around in a ffa with the pebbles in quite some time… short bow is much more fun

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 w-what about wolf

• @AST-I-Hitokiri Well, obviously it’s you hitokiwi

• @Acidic-Wolf said in Best Personalities, Inspirational EU, NA Players.:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 w-what about wolf

I’m sorry, little Wolfy… I was just stating the players who are highly skilled and nice along with the trolls. You’re definitely one of the nicest people I have met in Chivalry :)

• Only the loudest voices get heard. Some of the nicest people are also the quietest, not talking about me though.

• @TheKnightOfIsla said in Best Personalities, Inspirational EU, NA Players.:

Only the loudest voices get heard. Some of the nicest people are also the quietest, not talking about me though.

The quietest voices are ignored since you cannot hear them over the louder voices. It’s how humanity works unfortunately :/

• There are 3 categories of people but I would not name: p:

1. Players who play chivalry for all the time prove their value, which only laughs rarely
    2. The players who play chivalry just to laugh is almost daily to find them do the mad in the waiters and especially in FFA ^^
    3. players who combine the 2, who often play to prove their worth and who also laugh very often

In general it is a beautiful community

• Only a few people I respect in NA tbh and they know who they are. NA is littered with bad personalities.

That being said, for whatever reason most of the eu guys are cool. Don’t know why that is but I’ve never had much salt with Europeans. The NA players on the other hand…

• @Knight-Kauser I think it’s because there are a lot of younger players who play competitively in NA. If I were to get a kill on an NA player with a high ego then there’s a 50\50 chance they hunt me down the whole game until they get a kill and t-bag on me. I could provide multiple na player names but I’m not going to for obvious reasons :)

• @Zer0x593 name one