Question: W-Speed and Interupts

• Before I go off and make a more detailed suggestion, I was wondering if there was anywhere I could gain access to the weapon interupts.

In other words, what chance would a maul have to stop someone else’s swing? A dagger? Etc.

As it stands, I’m finding knights to have a mechanical advantage in 1v1, and overall a small quirk of the game (interruption) has been my only complaint, in that it is a mechanic more about numbers and dice than skill. But in order to really look into that, I want to know if it is indeed a chance on hit, increased or decreased pending on weapon or maybe the place you strike.

Thanks

• @usersname:

In other words, what chance would a maul have to stop someone else’s swing? A dagger? Etc.

As it stands, I’m finding knights to have a mechanical advantage in 1v1, and overall a small quirk of the game (interruption) has been my only complaint, in that it is a mechanic more about numbers and dice than skill. But in order to really look into that, I want to know if it is indeed a chance on hit, increased or decreased pending on weapon or maybe the place you strike.

Thanks

Maul can’t really interrupt super fast weapons unless you can run in precisely at the moment of impact.

Maul against a dagger? If you are not keeping distance during your ready-position, you will get owned by dagger. Utilize maul’s slow swing to your advantage; make then block prematurely. Use overhead when using maul. Slimy archer is spamming attacks? try to block one attack or kick him back.

• Sorry I have nothing to add to this discussion but…

@boomandvibe:

Slimy archer

Made my laugh out loud. :)

PS: I have nothing against archers 8-)

• As I mentioned before, all weapons are guaranteed to flinch if you strike the enemy during their windup. No weapon will flinch at any other time.