Pubstars....kek.

• Says they are going to build the community back up…

But their leader, (who is a XCCC member I might add) is poaching people from clans. How is trying to steal members building a community?

They want no more 1v1s

Just last night I caught 3 of them trying to gank one of my own. No wonder they want to get rid of duels and kendos; they want us to go back to the days of GOW and HOG PARA.

Their leader is a part of a trusted organization that helps build clans and regulates wars…

Yet I found out one of my members was spying for the Pubstars under their leaders supervision.

When I confronted him about these things, he lied to me, but was slandering and admitting to what he did to my bro.

This man wants to lead a clan, yet he had deadlysinz run his first clan while he sat back and took all the credit.

Liar, manipulator, poacher, ganker… @epickillmaster is not to be trusted. He is a legitimate backstabber.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz Epickillmaster was not acting in any way under orders from the XCCC to poach/steal members. I will be discussing with the committee about @epickillmaster 's current role in the XCCC. I formerly apologise on his behalf for any trouble he has caused.

• now i await epic’s reply 🍿

• Banned

Lol this is funny. I didn’t poach players I simply took the players that left your clan after Xylo said they were out of the clan. Furthermore, y’all literally tried to tag team me in a kik chat so get rekt. @Reithur is posting a thread to slander me and my clan considered inciting an argument?

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Pubstars....kek.:

@Hoplite-x-Viz Epickillmaster was not acting in any way under orders from the XCCC to poach/steal members. I will be discussing with the committee about @epickillmaster 's current role in the XCCC. I formerly apologise on his behalf for any trouble he has caused.

You sir, are a dink.

• Stop tagging Reithur. Tag mods, or just hit Flag for moderation.

Stupid childish soap opera shit.

• now i await viz’s reply 🍿

• 0_1488126527036_IMG_0075.PNG

• Global Moderator

Please don’t tag Reithur in threads mods can deal with - he has enough work to do as it is, we’re here for a reason! Please use @Mods, but only when we’re needed.

There is nothing wrong with this thread, keep it civil.

• @Roag said in Pubstars....kek.:

Please don’t tag Reithur in threads mods can deal with - he has enough work to do as it is, we’re here for a reason! Please use @Mods, but only when we’re needed.

There is nothing wrong with this thread, keep it civil.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@hit-trade i need butter for my 🍿🍿🍿, have any?

• @Patriotize closest I’ve got is salt

• This post is deleted!

• @epickillmaster said in Pubstars....kek.:

Lol this is funny. I didn’t poach players I simply took the players that left your clan after Xylo said they were out of the clan. Furthermore, y’all literally tried to tag team me in a kik chat so get rekt. @Reithur is posting a thread to slander me and my clan considered inciting an argument?

Inb4 chat screenshots…you get the picture. Go ahead and lie all you want. You’ve been caught m8.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Pubstars....kek.:

@Hoplite-x-Viz Epickillmaster was not acting in any way under orders from the XCCC to poach/steal members. I will be discussing with the committee about @epickillmaster 's current role in the XCCC. I formerly apologise on his behalf for any trouble he has caused.

Thank you. I know it wasn’t the XCCC that did it, but his actions are unbecoming of a member imo.

I wasn’t going to put this out into the open but after the BS that occured last night i’ve had enough.

• I say we settle this in an all out Salt Kendo 🤗🤗🤗

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz said in Pubstars....kek.:

@epickillmaster said in Pubstars....kek.:

Inb4 chat screenshots…you get the picture. Go ahead and lie all you want. You’ve been caught m8.

Please, post the screen shots so everyone can see how Xylo cried to you and you both tag teamed me in a kik chat. Get your facts strait before you try and bash me. Xylo kicked niito and goldy out of the clan 20 minutes before I left. Tbh I don’t care what you think because you dumped leadership on Xylo and quit then came back after I left. Get rekt for actually thinking you can “expose me”

• Bruh I have the proof admitting you did what you did…But you’re really too small to get banned over.

You nearly lost my clan Clinch cause you were antagonizing him in kik.

You took Golden and Niito to build your clan after I got pissed off and talked to Duck in a party chat to get him to leave my clan.

Niito was caught by Clinch and Xylo for being a spy, he admitted it in kik.

“I’m waiting for the next permaban” is what you said to me when I told you I had the chatlogs to prove all your dirty deeds, and that I was gonna post it on the forums.

Then you started sending hatemail towards Xylo because he “tattled” on you. Telling me what you were up to.

Then you went as far as to headhunt Clinch last night with Golden and Duck till I joined the lobby.

All while you are playing coy and innocent. Xylo and the Black Hand gave me all the evidence…did you really think I was dumb? I caught you.

Come to think of it you said so yourself that you “didn’t give a rats ass” if I exposed you for these things. So why are you lying?

🌾🌾🌾🐍🌾🌾🌾

• @Patriotize said in Pubstars....kek.:

I say we settle this in an all out Salt Kendo 🤗🤗🤗

I’ll gladly 7-3 him again.

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz When did I lie about anything? oh and btw its not my fault that clinch rage quit your clan because I shit on baseball. But please post these “exposing” chat logs so that everyone can see how pathetic you really are.

• @epickillmaster said in Pubstars....kek.:

@Hoplite-x-Viz When did I lie about anything? oh and btw its not my fault that clinch rage quit your clan because I shit on baseball. But please post these “exposing” chat logs so that everyone can see how pathetic you really are.

You won’t get me banned over stupid shit like you did Gatelo.

I’ll expose how garb you are at chivalry when I catch you in ffa, without your buddies to try to help you <3

This conversation is over tbh, I said what needed to be said.