Which are the technical requeriments to play Mirage?

• First of all, I apologize because my english may be kind of bad and because i don’t know if this was asked before. With that said, I already received my alpha key but now I wonder if my PC will be able to run the game smoothly. I have a really high expectation for Mirage, I’ve been covering it as I can in a magazine for which I write and I would love to review the game (when the time comes, of course), but I need to know which are the technical requeriments of the game, and so I was hoping that somebody in the forum -being a developer or not- could help me with this :D.

Thanks in advance!

• @Ronald10CDL I don’t think anything specific has been determined yet.

• @Skindiacus, i see… Thanks for the reply, mate. Anyhow, in your experience, would you say it requires a lot? My PC is kind of garbage :(

• We’re still determining the precise specs. I can say that we are aiming for spec minimum goals that would please a lot of fans of chivalry.

What kind of machine are you running?

• @Ronald10CDL I have some friends who can’t run it, but their PCs are very, very garbage. There are a lot of particle effects and stuff, but I think running it on lowest settings shouldn’t be too hard. I have no idea what I’m talking about though.

• @Stanzwar, sorry for taking this long to answer, I’ve been kind of busy these days. This is what I have:

RAM: 2GB
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT
    DirectX: DirectX 11

If you need any other component, tell me. Thanks for taking the time to answer!

• @Ronald10CDL Add me on Steam, same name

• Low Spec test
    HP workstation xw4600
    QX9650 Intel cpu : windows 10: 16gb Ram: Quadro slim old 2000 video card…
    Mirage Arcane ran on my old workstation at low settings 1080p 1920 23inch screen , played 5 maps tonight
    it suggested my card or driver was old but ran quite ok
    running windows 10 on this xw4600 no crashes at all fast smooth game.

Imo I doubt @Ronald10CDL computer would run it even on low settings, without at least a ram upgrade
    to 4gb or even 8gb plus at least 1gb of ddr3 video card gt730 ish or a 1gb ddr5 card even better.
    I’d also suggest at least a Intel Quadcore Q9450 which is also socket 775 the same as yours so
    you motherboard should be ok with that. Esp good as the Quadcore Q9450 upwards has 12mb of Cache.

• @Stanzwar, done!

• @Wilt, well, that’s sad… But, still, thank you your answer!

I really doubt that I will be able to upgrade any of the components of my PC; I’m from Venezuela, and it’s pretty expensive to buy… everything. That’s why I was counting with the possibility of running it on low :(.