"Fake News"

• Everybody in this topic: braincell +1

• @hit-trade said in "Fake News":

@Hoplite-x-Viz the reason Trump supporters are crying wolf(?) is because the criticism of Trump from the mainstream media is simply wrong and skewed. I support Trump, and I am willing to discuss why and learn legitimate criticisms, and have a decent discussion, but the liberal media doesn’t want that! I’m a white-supremacist racist because I support Trump, according to liberal media.

I’m left leaning and have never have been so ideologically opposed to any president till Trump came (I was too young and politically unaware in Bush’s day)

That being said, you should be allowed to vote for whoever you want to without fear + judgement. Even if it is Trump.

I guess I just don’t understand why some people blindly follow him. He says fake news, his voters respond fake news…even without being informed.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz that’s just the nature of politics, honestly

• @hit-trade
    It’s an issue with the two party system I think. It leads to a definite ideological schism, us vs them. More choices could help, but it’s not in the interests of the current parties, and so much money is involved now that it limits a lot of grassroots movements.

• @Naleaus said in "Fake News":

@hit-trade
    It’s an issue with the two party system I think. It leads to a definite ideological schism, us vs them. More choices could help, but it’s not in the interests of the current parties, and so much money is involved now that it limits a lot of grassroots movements.

A centuries old battle it seems. Democrats vs. Republicans is merely an incarnation of the Federalists vs the Anti-Federalists. George Washington himself said political parties was a bad idea in fact.

• Speaking of political parties, psych studies say that it can be difficult to convert an individual from one party to another cause the side they associate with often compliments the person’s thought process and personality.