Pub Stars Official Clan Thread 👉👌

• Banned

We are the Pub Stars. The warriors who spam Rt in every lobby we have ever been in. You will learn to fear out messers.

Pub Stars is based on a rank system. For being active and loyal to the clan, members are awarded ranks that increase their role in the clan.

Supreme Serpent - epickillmaster

Grand Dragon - Lord Niito & GoldenHarbor59

Exaulted Deer - DuckOnQuack002

Imperial Turkey - CHILLN MELONY & Ergot Oracle

Majestic Cat - KNIGHT of NIGHT

Wolf - Modok Dark, Ryvo Sovan, TAQUITO

Cub - CANADIANROCKER, TheKingCrazy, GodOfWar Swag, TinnyShoe, Gallius

Ranks

• Supreme Serpent - The leader of the clan. The Supreme Serpent has the power to overrule decisions made by the Grand Dragons as well as appoint or demote members to different ranks.
      Emblem: #109

• Grand Dragon - The Grand Dragons are appointed by the Supreme Serpent to be co-leaders of the clan. The Dragons have the power to make decisions for the clan using a voting system. The Supreme Serpent acts as a tiebreaker if needed. Together, the Serpent and Dragons make up the Grand Council.
      Emblem: #163

• Exaulted Deer - The Exaulted Deer is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 6 months and or has been appointed by the Grand Council. The Deer is the in-war commander of the clan. The Exaulted Deer has the power to decide who fights in each war and the tactics used by the clan.
      Emblem: #104
    • Imperial Turkey - The Imperial Turkey is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 5 months and shown that they are dedicated to the progression of the clan by participating in 5 or more clan wars and 5 or more scrimmages/practices or has been appointed by the Grand Council. The Turkeys are the practice leaders of the clan. They oversee all development of players and rehearsal of in-war tactics.
      Emblem: #120
    • Majestic Cat - The Majestic Cat is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 2 months participated in 3 or more clan wars and 1 or more scrimmages/ practices or has been appointed by the Grand Council.
      Emblem: #15
    • Wolf - The Wolf is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 1 month and participated in 1 or more clan wars or has been appointed by the Grand Council.
      Emblem: #21
    • Cub - The newest members of the clan who have not yet earned the Wolf rank.
      Emblem: #98

Other Powers-

• The Grand Council (Supreme Serpent and Grand Dragons) act as a jury in any decision regarding a clan member, clan wars, or any other matters not specified in the powers granted to other ranks.

• Any clan member may discuss the possibility of a war with other clans, but the decision to war ultimately falls to the Grand Council.

• In the absence of a clan member who has attained a leadership position, at the Grand Council’s discretion, a member in the rank below will assume their powers when need be. This does not increase the rank of the member, it gives them temporary power until the member who was absent returns or the position is filled.

Uniforms-

• All members are required to wear the standard uniform for the clan (Agatha- all white inquisitor, Mason- all black dreadknot) as well as the respective emblem with the clan colors(Agatha- lightest pink, black, black, Mason- lightest pink, black, white) during all clan events.

*All other classes must conform to the all white (agatha) and all black (mason) colors.

*Helmets are not part of the uniform.

• There is no uniform for Free-For-All but members are required to wear their rank emblem.

Record: 0-3

If you wish to join, message epickillmaster or GoldenHarbor59

• @epickillmaster

hasn’t even been in pubstars for a month
    "been in pubstars for a month"
    ok.jpg

• so much effort put into a clan thread

• Banned

@Ryvo-Sovan I said “and or is appointed by the Grand Council” you were placed into that rank

• @epickillmaster because of my memes or because of my skill

• Banned

• Uhh, maybe use something besides Grand Dragon as a ranking? There’s some negative connotations regarding that and clans…

• @Naleaus said in Pub Stars Official Clan Thread 👉👌:

Uhh, maybe use something besides Grand Dragon as a ranking? There’s some negative connotations regarding that and clans…

Explain? 0.o

• @Patriotize kkk reference I think

• Banned

@hit-trade twas not the intent… we just needed ranks that work with the emblems… suck as mine lol, the Supreme Serpent

@Naleaus it is up to you have you perceive the ranks. If you want to think that we are racist that’s your problem not mine. I’m not changing anything because some snowflake wants to cry that it’s not nice (not calling you a snowflake, just stating a fact)

• Banned

Updated Rank requirements for Exaulted Deer, Imperial Turkey, Majestic Cat, and Wolf

• @epickillmaster how much time did it take you to come up with this? I’m duet btw

• Banned

@GalliusYEET lol oh… and like 30 mins… I did it in my first block class yesterday

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

• Whaz ur kik @epickillmaster

• Banned

@GalliusYEET Silversurfer43
    don’t question it I made it like 5 years ago…

• @epickillmaster
    Oh, I don’t care what you do, I’m a white male living in America, nothing offends me besides stupidity. I just didn’t know if if you were aware that it was used in a negative way before.

• Banned

@Naleaus yes, I am aware

• @epickillmaster it’s not a yes or no question