A question

• How did you guys (Team Chivalry) go from a bunch of arrogant mediocre modders with a community of angsty 12 year olds, to something with studio logos glued all over their site and (like it seems) funding even? Like honestly, how did that go ?

• I really must ask why you are so bitter towards the community and developers of both Age of Chivalry and Chivalry Medieval Warfare?

Given that Age of Chivalry was one of the few mods ever to be loaded directly onto steam, it seems that valve did not feel that they were a ‘bunch of arrogant mediocre modders’, it seems to me that off the back of a very successful mod, this was the next natural step no?

Obviously, I expect a load of abuse from you, as that is largely all you dish out, I really don’t know why I bother to reply, slow sunday I suppose…

• “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” (Friends of Voltaire 1906)

I support this forum and the idea that it allows players and fans to express their opinions about the game however your post is just rude and offensive to the community and developers.

I have no clue why your still bitter Blueberry but you need to move on.

• This is actually kind of an interesting question if the OP wasn’t such an asshole about it. I’ve got some design docs for a game, and I’ve always wondered to myself about how to manage a team and get enough funding to license an engine and go commecial.

• It’s blueberry. He’s a troll. He has a proven record and long history of expressing himself in a cynical and hostile manner. This thread should, at the very least, be in off topic.

He’s been banned from almost all the aoc servers at one time or another.

Way to stay true to yourself blueberry. Don’t change just keep showing your true colors and that amazing knack for winning friends and influencing people… you must have read a book!

• This is obviously just a sub-par troll imitating Blueberry.

The real Blueberry was stabbed to death by a hooker after he gave her AIDS three months ago.

• @gB:

It’s blueberry. He’s a troll. He has a proven record and long history of expressing himself in a cynical and hostile manner. This thread should, at the very least, be in off topic.

He’s been banned from almost all the aoc servers at one time or another.

Way to stay true to yourself blueberry. Don’t change just keep showing your true colors and that amazing knack for winning friends and influencing people… you must have read a book!

@gB:

Hey there lord doucheberry, aren’t you dutch? Or are you french? cause I swear you act more french than you do dutch. Most of the dutch I’ve met are really great people. You sure haven’t changed at all since the last time I ran into you in aoc. You’re still a hostile cynical person.

I just wanted to let you know I think you’re a douchebag. If I see you on our aoc server or on our chivalry server I’ll go out of my way to make sure you’re banned.

Thanks for giving us a heads up I’ve got your steamid ready and waiting. Keep up the good work of being an asshole in general. Although I must say europe as a continent is already pretty full of assholes, I’m sure they don’t need you to help them out.

Take care and by the way aoc>m&b and chiv>m&b2.

Totally not hostile or discriminating towards the continent you originate from :D

• Am sure its not intended to offend anyone other than yourself hence why he has sent it to you privately instead of posting it publicly (maybe posted somewhere else but I haven’t looked).
    Its your hate mail though and you can do with it what you want.

Just reading your posts am sure the reader can figure out why gB feels so strongly.

Anyway thanks for sharing. :D

• mod edit: image removed.

• Wingy 1 / Landlord Doucheberry 0

• @PsychoAlex:

Wingy 1 / Landlord Doucheberry 0

That’s not how you spell landlord dingleberry

• Developer

After sending a pm to blueberry asking him what his purpose was on the forums, he politely invited me to ban him from the community. I have taken him up on his offer because from what I can see, he has no intent of contributing anything but rage and abuse.