Most and least favorite weapons?

• What are you most and least favorite weapons in the game? Heres mine:

Favorite/most effective weapon to use:

I absolutely love the Messer (Its the third unlock for knight swords). It has a certain finesse that other weapons dont. First time I got it I went 41-14 in an FFA. The vertical strike has huge damage and has a slight arc to it so its easy to come in under shields and blocks. It also combos amazingly. It’s a bit slow but if you lean into all your strikes and position yourself properly, its easy to outrange and outswing just about anyone.

Favorite challenging weapon to use:

Due to the bug with thrown javelin kills not counting towards unlocks, I had quite a lot of experience with this thing. Took a long time to get used to, but the fact that its stab attack looks like a block really throws people off. They don’t know if you’re attacking or defending untill the last moment. It isnt as powerful as most weapons but you can easily win 1v1’s on knights if you play it right.

Least favorite primary melee weapon to use:

The fork is an absolutely worthless weapon. It seems its 97% range is supposed to make up for its complete lack of damage and speed, but when a majority of players are using weapons with a range of 70%+ its pretty damn hard to put it to good use when they can completely negate it by taking a single step forward.

Least favorite offhand melee weapon to use:

The saber, but only because I had to use it twice to unlock T3 rewards (once with archer/MoA and once with vanguard), which comes to around 150 kills with the weapon. It actually takes 7 direct hits to kill a knight from full health. Try doing that as a man of arms against a knight that can 1-2 shot you no problem. I cant tell you how many times I’ve been on my 6th strike just to have someone come and finish him off with a wild strike.

Least favorite weapon to play against:

The war hammer isnt a terribly effective weapon but its probably the highest damage dealing fast weapon in the game. This makes it very frustrating to play against when you’re using a fast short range class, since it feels like the only difference between you and them is that they have twice the health and three times as much damage. Its very hard to kill a war hammer knight without taking a tun of damage even if you have a long reach weapon.

[b]Favorite/most effective weapon to use:[/b]
    [b]Favorite challenging weapon to use:[/b]
    [b]Least favorite primary melee weapon to use:[/b]
    [b]Least favorite offhand melee weapon to use:[/b]
    [b]Least favorite weapon to play against:[/b]

• Favorite/most effective weapon to use: Nordic one handed sword. The stab on that sword is does massive damaged, combined with dodging and crouching underswings its really easy to decimate people with,
    Favorite challenging weapon to use: Fists, there is nothing more satisfying then repeatedly punching an un-suspecting archer in the back of the head.
    Least favorite primary melee weapon to use: The Longsword, I just can’t seem to kill anything with it.
    Least favorite offhand melee weapon to use: Not to sure about this one, didn’t really dislike any of them.
    Least favorite weapon to play against: The spear, especially when there are groups of guys using it. Its just bloody hard to counter someone who knows how to use it.

• Favorite/most effective weapon to use:
    Halberd. Super OP, too good, and stabbing is still OP.
    Favorite challenging weapon to use:
    Claymore. I love claymores IRL, but it’s bad in this game. I still use it all the time though, because I like claymores.
    Knight 2h axes. They’re pretty awful and very frustrating IMO.
    Least favorite offhand melee weapon to use:
    1h axes. I do much better with the swords and maces, because swords have the speed and stabbing and maces do extra damage to knights/vanguards.
    Good archers. They’re so anti-fun. You finally reach them, then they parry and spam left click with the dagger or 1h sword and beat you, or they run away to their team mates and you never catch them.

• Favorite/most effective/most challenging weapon to use:
    I’m effective with all weapons, of course, and it’s hard to really pick a favorite. Norse Sword is probably my most effective because it’s blatantly OP - the Fork is probably the most challenging because it’s awful. I really enjoy the holy water as a middle ground between fun and challenging/weak and useless.
    Anything with a shield, really.
    Least favorite secondary melee weapon to use:
    The hunting knife has no reason to exist.
    Any archer who knows how abusively strong the war bow is. For melee probably, again, the norse sword.