Plebs and AST - The Salt Needs To Stop

• @Naleaus yeah, and it’s even worse on console, with the limited turn speed from the controller

• @epickillmaster the mechanics on pc work the same on console, mostly, so a player talking about game mechanics has nothing to do with their platform.

• @hit-trade
    Yeah, I always forget about that when thinking of console limitations. On PC there is no turn cap till you start an action, (parry, attack) so I can instantly turn around THEN parry, whereas on console you have to move at molasses speed just to turn around.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3
    I think it’s funny, he comes into a thread he wasn’t involved in, insults almost everyone that plays video games, then after being called out resorts to uninformed personal attacks and deflections.
    ¯\(ツ)

• Banned

@hit-trade But seeing as how the mechanic is not the same on console as it is on pc, his comment is irrelevant because once again, he knows nothing about our port. @Naleaus I’m not making personal attacks, that would get me banned. However, your opinion should remain in your head because once again, you have nothing to do with Xbox chivalry. @GeneralGatelo was right… you really are just a forum lurker.

• @epickillmaster
    No, the mechanic is the same. Attack turn caps are in fact the same on console and PC. Side stepping weapons is just as easy. I’ve played console enough to know this.

You decided to say I live in my parent’s basement, which seems like a personal attack. Also calling people losers, not such a good look. You also don’t know what a lurker is, since I’ve been posting in the console section before you, and on the forums in general longer.

• Banned

@Naleaus said in Plebs and AST - The Salt Needs To Stop:

@epickillmaster
    No, the mechanic is the same. Attack turn caps are in fact the same on console and PC. Side stepping weapons is just as easy. I’ve played console enough to know this.

You decided to say I live in my parent’s basement, which seems like a personal attack. Also calling people losers, not such a good look. You also don’t know what a lurker is, since I’ve been posting in the console section before you, and on the forums in general longer.

You’re a lurker because you continue to post in threads where you don’t belong, are not needed, and seem to have no desire to leave. You’re damn right people who get super pissed at video games to the point where they will get on the forums and swear at people are in fact losers. People who continuously get offended and feel the need to try to talk down to a 17 year old kid on a video game forum are also losers. Now, remove yourself from this section and grow up. I could get a hole lot more personal if I wanted to but because I actually have a reason to be on this forum I’m not getting myself banned because of some guy who thinks he’s hard because he can sweat on a keyboard.

• @epickillmaster said in Plebs and AST - The Salt Needs To Stop:

@Naleaus said in Plebs and AST - The Salt Needs To Stop:

@epickillmaster

You’re damn right people who get super pissed at video games to the point where they will get on the forums and swear at people are in fact losers.

You didn’t say this. You said anyone that gets mad at a game is a loser. I’m didn’t talk down to you until you decided to become purposely obtuse then insult me. I tried to get you to understand my position using something you are familiar with.

A lurker is someone that visits a forum and doesn’t post. I post, therefore I don’t lurk. Not a hard concept.

Lastly, most people don’t seem to mind that I post. I don’t attempt to call in backup when someone disagrees with me either. You can argue and be civil, then agree to disagree if no common ground is found.

• @Naleaus said in Plebs and AST - The Salt Needs To Stop:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3
    I think it’s funny, he comes into a thread he wasn’t involved in, insults almost everyone that plays video games, then after being called out resorts to uninformed personal attacks and deflections.
    ¯\(ツ)

It gives me a small chuckle sometimes. I do love looking at arguments when one person is being civil xD

• #IStandWithNaleaus

• nipple m9

• Banned

@Ryvo-Sovan I know right cus whenever seagulls eat they always put their heads back so food goes down their neck!!! Wtf

• Did you know that the first passengers in a hot air balloon were a sheep, a duck, and a rooster?

• I’m sorry I know this isn’t about ast or plebs. But I’d like to ask why Griffith has all of a sudden gotten so salty with me? He all of a sudden was asking me for 1v1s and I didn’t do anything. Then I was winning 4-2 then he pulled out he messer and traded with me for the remaining rounds and beat me. I’m sick and tired of the salt in this game. People calling me trash when I already know I’m not good lol. It’s just childish and stupid(There also wasn’t any other thread about salt on the forums so I put it on this thread).

• @Ulairi I’m not sure. Usually Griffith is chilled out and calm. I thought you both were OK with each-other. Did you ask him why he suddenly got so salty?

• Banned

@Ulairi he could be on his period, but he tends to change attitude sometimes even with me, one minute we’re friends then the next we’re bagging each other, I wouldn’t pay any attention to it tbh

Ps if you want to get better at chiv I’d be more than happy to show you a few tricks

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 I tried but he kept replying with stupid stuff. Telling me to spawn in again so he can beat me again lol

• @SP45T1C-H4WK I wasn’t really paying any attention to it but then I just messaged him asking what it was about and he was just asking for a 1v1.

• @Ulairi said in Plebs and AST - The Salt Needs To Stop:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 I tried but he kept replying with stupid stuff. Telling me to spawn in again so he can beat me again lol

Huh… people can be like that sometimes. One moment they’re your friends and the next they can be total pricks. Personally I’d just ignore him xD

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 he blocked me so I kind of have no choice lol