Motivation to play

• U guys need to do something with it. Why should i play Mirage? Only for fun? Not too long. How about Competitive mode and some class-master features? This game need some motivation parts.

• They’re working on matchmaking.

• Lets not forget once clans start to form they can have 5v5 plus a coach or 6v6, no chatty spectators spoiling
    the match. Clans games will be very interesting tbh with so many types of players/abilities

• @Wilt said in Motivation to play:

Lets not forget once clans start to form they can have 5v5 plus a coach or 6v6, no chatty spectators spoiling
    the match. Clans games will be very interesting tbh with so many types of players/abilities

Indeed. I’m really hyped to see what the comp strats are.

• What about rank system? Any plans?

• I suggest you go read about it rather the pointless dribble you seem to be spouting. Players have rank in game
    plus they plan a matchmaking system.

• @Wilt I played alpha and no ranks there. U mean that level at the end of the match? Cmon, its boring system… People want something like in LoL or CS:GO, real motivation.

• You might be barking up the wrong tree tbh, csgo as I suggested yrs ago has a fixed fov in first player only.
    Today’s gamer players don’t want to restrictive gaming due to being spoiled hehe. Mirage you know has at
    least slots for female and male models players, magic and melee in 1 or 3p. Those ranks I saw are earned ranks
    by experience I suspect also. At least it will be fun on a pub game but has clan vs clan potential very worthwhile imo.
    Some of you aspiring clan founders I would suggest you drop into a few girl gamer groups and start recruiting for
    exciting new teams of mixed sexes , lets not forget those cosplayers and twitch. renting a clan server in Mirage
    should be affordable also for clans due to being less then 15 slots. All round it offers what these gamers want tbh.