Alternate slash

• I don’t know if I have overlooked an option or something, but here is the problem. When I perform an alternate slash in Chivalry, all I have to do is press the assigned button (Alt slash).
    When I play Mirage on the other hand I have to press and hold the assigned button so that my character readies the weapon, then I have to press the attack button to actually perform the alternate slash.
    Could make an option so that I don’t have to press two buttons to perform one attack? I use this a lot. Also sorry if this is an option but the new keybinds menu makes everything look so weird lol.

• @Terje Alt-Slash and Alt-Ovehead are bound to mouse buttons if you have more than a two-button + scroll-wheel. MouseButton 4 & 5 are bound to Alt Slash and Alt Overhead if you have these buttons on your mouse (typically in the “thumb button” position). You can change this in your keybinding options if you wish.

When you hold Alt, you do not have to wait until your 1st-person stance changes, you can initiate an attack before this. I believe there is a slight delay in activation compared to Chivalry, though.

Our keybinding menu looks a bit confusing this alpha round and has already been fixed on our end.

• @Reithur said in Alternate slash:

Our keybinding menu looks a bit confusing this alpha round and has already been fixed on our end.

Interesting adverb choice.