The PP Ticklers Clan Thread

• Banned

The Pub Star’s have undergone some changes. First and foremost, we have changed our name to The PP Ticklers. We have also added some new members, including the legend himself xl Clint Eastwood. Our leadership structure will remain the same, with the addition of Clint becoming the newest Grand Dragon.

The PP Ticklers is based on a rank system. For being active and loyal to the clan, members are awarded ranks that increase their role in the clan.

Supreme Serpent - epickillmaster

Grand Dragon - xClint Eastwood, GoldenHarbor59, TAQUITO

Exaulted Deer - Duet

Imperial Turkey - Ergot Oracle, General Gatelo

Majestic Cat - Ryvo Sovan

Wolf - CHILLN MELONY

Cub - CANADIANROCKER, Patriotize, MLGxLandShark

Starting Lineup:
    epickillmaster
    Patriotize
    Land Shark
    Taquito
    Duet
    Subs:
    xClint Eastwood

Ranks

Supreme Serpent - The leader of the clan. The Supreme Serpent has the power to overrule decisions made by the Grand Dragons as well as appoint or demote members to different ranks.
    Emblem: #109

Grand Dragon - The Grand Dragons are appointed by the Supreme Serpent to be co-leaders of the clan. The Dragons have the power to make decisions for the clan using a voting system. The Supreme Serpent acts as a tiebreaker if needed. Together, the Serpent and Dragons make up the Grand Council.
    Emblem: #163

Exaulted Deer - The Exaulted Deer is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 6 months and or has been appointed by the Grand Council. The Deer is the in-war commander of the clan. The Exaulted Deer has the power to decide who fights in each war and the tactics used by the clan.
    Emblem: #104
    Imperial Turkey - The Imperial Turkey is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 5 months and shown that they are dedicated to the progression of the clan by participating in 5 or more clan wars and 5 or more scrimmages/practices or has been appointed by the Grand Council. The Turkeys are the practice leaders of the clan. They oversee all development of players and rehearsal of in-war tactics.
    Emblem: #120
    Majestic Cat - The Majestic Cat is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 2 months participated in 3 or more clan wars and 1 or more scrimmages/ practices or has been appointed by the Grand Council.
    Emblem: #15
    Wolf - The Wolf is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 1 month and participated in 1 or more clan wars or has been appointed by the Grand Council.
    Emblem: #21
    Cub - The newest members of the clan who have not yet earned the Wolf rank.
    Emblem: #98
    Other Powers-

The Grand Council (Supreme Serpent and Grand Dragons) act as a jury in any decision regarding a clan member, clan wars, or any other matters not specified in the powers granted to other ranks.

Any clan member may discuss the possibility of a war with other clans, but the decision to war ultimately falls to the Grand Council.

In the absence of a clan member who has attained a leadership position, at the Grand Council’s discretion, a member in the rank below will assume their powers when need be. This does not increase the rank of the member, it gives them temporary power until the member who was absent returns or the position is filled.

Uniforms-

All members are required to wear the standard uniform for the clan (Agatha- all white inquisitor, Mason- all black dreadknot) as well as the respective emblem with the clan colors(Agatha- lightest pink, black, black, Mason- lightest pink, black, white) during all clan events.
    *All other classes must conform to the all white (agatha) and all black (mason) colors.

*Helmets are not part of the uniform.

There is no uniform for Free-For-All but members are required to wear their rank emblem.
    Record: 1-3

If you wish to join, message epickillmaster or GoldenHarbor59, or xClint Eastwood

• I saw the clan name and immediately thought Clint made this post.

Of course he gets the “Grand Dragon” title lol

• Banned

@bcbuddy said in The PP Ticklers Clan Thread:

I saw the clan name and immediately thought Clint made this post.

Of course he gets the “Grand Dragon” title lol

I figured he would enjoy the title lol

• @epickillmaster said in The PP Ticklers Clan Thread:

The Pub Star’s have undergone some changes. First and foremost, we have changed our name to The PP Ticklers. We have also added some new members, including the legend himself xl Clint Eastwood. Our leadership structure will remain the same, with the addition of Clint becoming the newest Grand Dragon.

The PP Ticklers is based on a rank system. For being active and loyal to the clan, members are awarded ranks that increase their role in the clan.

Supreme Serpent - epickillmaster

Grand Dragon - Lord Niito, GoldenHarbor59 & xl Clint Eastwood

Exaulted Deer - DuckOnQuack002

Imperial Turkey - CHILLN MELONY & Ergot Oracle

Majestic Cat - KNIGHT of NIGHT

Wolf - Modok Dark, Ryvo Sovan, TAQUITO

Cub - CANADIANROCKER, TheKingCrazy, GodOfWar Swag, TinnyShoe, Gallius

Ranks

Supreme Serpent - The leader of the clan. The Supreme Serpent has the power to overrule decisions made by the Grand Dragons as well as appoint or demote members to different ranks.
    Emblem: #109

Grand Dragon - The Grand Dragons are appointed by the Supreme Serpent to be co-leaders of the clan. The Dragons have the power to make decisions for the clan using a voting system. The Supreme Serpent acts as a tiebreaker if needed. Together, the Serpent and Dragons make up the Grand Council.
    Emblem: #163

Exaulted Deer - The Exaulted Deer is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 6 months and or has been appointed by the Grand Council. The Deer is the in-war commander of the clan. The Exaulted Deer has the power to decide who fights in each war and the tactics used by the clan.
    Emblem: #104
    Imperial Turkey - The Imperial Turkey is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 5 months and shown that they are dedicated to the progression of the clan by participating in 5 or more clan wars and 5 or more scrimmages/practices or has been appointed by the Grand Council. The Turkeys are the practice leaders of the clan. They oversee all development of players and rehearsal of in-war tactics.
    Emblem: #120
    Majestic Cat - The Majestic Cat is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 2 months participated in 3 or more clan wars and 1 or more scrimmages/ practices or has been appointed by the Grand Council.
    Emblem: #15
    Wolf - The Wolf is a position held by a member who has been an active member of the clan for 1 month and participated in 1 or more clan wars or has been appointed by the Grand Council.
    Emblem: #21
    Cub - The newest members of the clan who have not yet earned the Wolf rank.
    Emblem: #98
    Other Powers-

The Grand Council (Supreme Serpent and Grand Dragons) act as a jury in any decision regarding a clan member, clan wars, or any other matters not specified in the powers granted to other ranks.

Any clan member may discuss the possibility of a war with other clans, but the decision to war ultimately falls to the Grand Council.

In the absence of a clan member who has attained a leadership position, at the Grand Council’s discretion, a member in the rank below will assume their powers when need be. This does not increase the rank of the member, it gives them temporary power until the member who was absent returns or the position is filled.

Uniforms-

All members are required to wear the standard uniform for the clan (Agatha- all white inquisitor, Mason- all black dreadknot) as well as the respective emblem with the clan colors(Agatha- lightest pink, black, black, Mason- lightest pink, black, white) during all clan events.
    *All other classes must conform to the all white (agatha) and all black (mason) colors.

*Helmets are not part of the uniform.

There is no uniform for Free-For-All but members are required to wear their rank emblem.
    Record: 0-3

If you wish to join, message epickillmaster or GoldenHarbor59, or xl Clint Eastwood

is this real?? this is actually the funniest thing i have ever read or seen?? im so high right now this is lterally the funniest thing ever, im just chillin in my girlfriends bed high asf on her school chromebook and shes eating cereal and her mom is giving her directions about how i should fill up the water tub for her horses, because she has 12 horses.

• Banned

@jsiefs um… yeah it’s real… and… um… k?

• You have more editing to do dear chase.

• @jsiefs said in The PP Ticklers Clan Thread:

is this real?? this is actually the funniest thing i have ever read or seen?? im so high right now this is lterally the funniest thing ever, im just chillin in my girlfriends bed high asf on her school chromebook and shes eating cereal and her mom is giving her directions about how i should fill up the water tub for her horses, because she has 12 horses.

What is wrong with you

• Banned

@ReskinnedMesser said in The PP Ticklers Clan Thread:

You have more editing to do dear chase.

Yeah I know… “I have a life” - ZianD Sometime BFO

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 why haven’t we warred these guys yet, they’ve a good line up compared to most EU teams

• @SP45T1C-H4WK I’m holding off fighting any NA clan because of the Plebs vs Fade incident.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 why what happened?

• @SP45T1C-H4WK Fade used Gallius as a mercenary during the war under a smurf account then in the last kendo of the war they also merced RichardMomsHot along with GeneralGatelo without our consent to any of the mercenaries and they still think they won when actually, we did.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 well try negotiate with the PP Ticklers and make it clear that we want no mercing

• @SP45T1C-H4WK I want to get the KotS war out of the way first then the AST vs Plebs salt war before moving onto the PP ticklers…

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 gud gud, am I on the main line up now or still a reserve?

• @SP45T1C-H4WK You’re still a reserve.

• Banned

@SP45T1C-H4WK said in The PP Ticklers Clan Thread:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 gud gud, am I on the main line up now or still a reserve?

Lol rekt

• Banned

Updated Roster:
    Removed some bad eggs

• @epickillmaster said in The PP Ticklers Clan Thread:

Updated Roster:
    Removed some bad eggs

OH MY GOD DUCK ON QUACK AND NIITO WRRE ONLY IN THE CLAN FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS THOUGH THATS SOOOOOO NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL.

I TOOOOTTALLLYYYY DIDNT SEE THAT COMING OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

• 0_1489126735235_IMG_0102.PNG

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.