Regards on recent events.

• I have finally been unbanned from the forums, and I just want to clear some stuff up.

As probably everyone knows EU ffa was a shitstorm the other day with plebs and AST going at each other, I played a big part in this salty fight, first of all I want to apologise to all of AST that were involved, I do not want us to hate each other, I want to make friends not enemies, second of all there is no point at all arguing about what happened, everyone is going to hear a different story on what happened and regardless everyone is going to hear something different so I am done with arguing. Hitokiri and me have been giving abuse to each other over this non sense and I’d like to apologise to him for any slandering I gave him, and also the TheKnightOfIsla who I killed and tbagged 2 days ago at TO, it was not serious and I didn’t mean anything serious about it.

All and all I don’t want to be hated and be a child which is why I wanted to apologise to you all for all the salt.

• @SP45T1C-H4WK oh and also want to apologise to the mods as well I know you mean well but I was angry :///

• I hear you man. I feel the same way.

Apology Accepted and i’m sorry for some of the stuff i said too dude. to be honest at first i thought that Crazy FFA session was just messing about but apparently not hahaha. Oh well.

P.S Last night when me, Benkei and ODST was just us messing about with mauls and killing those who didn’t. nothing serious. ✌

• @AST-I-Hitokiri didn’t see that till there now sorry man😞 but yea it was out of hand and I’m sorry if I was a jerk to any of you on the game

• @SP45T1C-H4WK said in Regards on recent events.:

@AST-I-Hitokiri didn’t see that till there now sorry man😞 but yea it was out of hand and I’m sorry if I was a jerk to any of you on the game

Nah its cool man. i don’t hold crudges to anyone.

• It’s a medievil knight video game. Who t’f cares.

• @Patriotize said in Regards on recent events.:

It’s a medievil knight video game. Who t’f cares.

The Salt was Involving Public matches and ruining everyone else’s fun. :/

Medieval*

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in Regards on recent events.:

@Patriotize said in Regards on recent events.:

I was referring to the sob story from Addybooboo

@AST-I-Hitokiri said in Regards on recent events.:

I was referring to the sob story from Addybooboo

Ah…

• @Patriotize wouldn’t expect you to have the mental capacity to understand the depth of the situation it’s alright kiddo

• Salt salt salt

@Patriotize wouldn’t expect you to have the mental capacity to understand the depth of the situation it’s alright kiddo

Nobody likes you

@Patriotize wouldn’t expect you to have the mental capacity to understand the depth of the situation it’s alright kiddo

0_1489445797852_IMG_0225.JPG

@SP45T1C-H4WK said in Regards on recent events.:

Looks like Macauley Culkin.

• @Patriotize ayeeee

• @CharonOfTheStyx said in Regards on recent events.:

Looks like Macauley Culkin.

Home Alone 3: The Missing Chromosome

Coming To theaters near you

I feel real bad for laughing

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.