who else has this problem?!?

• So for the last 4 Weeks or so the EU servers have been utter Crap.

Can’t parry the most easy Blatant attacks, Swing Through People, Teleports, You name it. so im wondering. is this the same on NA Servers?
    Sometimes it’s not so bad and other times it’s like im playing on Asian Servers :S like dafuq?!?

And before anyone asks or says “But Hito, It must be your connection” i have 80 Mbps Download and 20 Mbps Upload. 0 packetloss, Open Nat and i play using ethernet cable. ive even had 4 ping on EU one time which then stabilised at 8 ping…which as far as i know is the lowest ive seen.

It’s honestly starting to annoy me and it seems players with not so good Internet connection seem to benefit from this to the point people who are not so good are starting to be taken seriously from the EU community. not that i care who is good and who is bad and im all game for people improving. but this isn’t the case.

im not such a guy to complain about lag but this has started to take its toll on me and i feel less confident fighting even when I’m considered better then most. (On EU)

Anyway Rant over ^-^

P.S and i know what you’re thinking. No this thread didn’t get created because of some problem with someone or anger. I’m chill 95% of the time. Just curious.

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in who else has this problem?!?:

So for the last 4 Weeks or so the EU servers have been utter Crap.

Can’t parry the most easy Blatant attacks, Swing Through People, Teleports, You name it. so im wondering. is this the same on NA Servers?
    Sometimes it’s not so bad and other times it’s like im playing on Asian Servers :S like dafuq?!?

And before anyone asks or says “But Hito, It must be your connection” i have 80 Mbps Download and 20 Mbps Upload. 0 packetloss, Open Nat and i play using ethernet cable. ive even had 4 ping on EU one time which then stabilised at 8 ping…which as far as i know is the lowest ive seen.

It’s honestly starting to annoy me and it seems players with not so good Internet connection seem to benefit from this to the point people who are not so good are starting to be taken seriously from the EU community. not that i care who is good and who is bad and im all game for people improving. but this isn’t the case.

im not such a guy to complain about lag but this has started to take its toll on me and i feel less confident fighting even when I’m considered better then most. (On EU)

Anyway Rant over ^-^

P.S and i know what you’re thinking. No this thread didn’t get created because of some problem with someone or anger. I’m chill 95% of the time. Just curious.

I’ve been having this problem too. For the last 4-5 weeks parries have been a thing of the past and g0mbles are now in motion (Temporary of course… maybe). The teleporting is just horrific since you could be duelling someone and be no-where near their attack and all of a sudden you get hit which can throw you off.

I’m not sure why this has been happening but it just has been. Although, I have noticed that it is only the public servers and not private. The only BS that happens in private is anyone with a high ping which isn’t much of a problem.

Anywho… I’ve had my little rant about EU servers being terrible. Toodles ^-^

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 He’s just mad cause he can’t parry my stab riposte xD

• @TheKnightOfIsla xD Hitokiri’s secret motive for making this thread lol

• Banned

This has always been a problem not just a recent one, you only notice it more because you play the game less now.

• @Bennie said in who else has this problem?!?:

This has always been a problem not just a recent one, you only notice it more because you play the game less now.

A Reasonable Possibility.
    I also haven’t been dueling much or doing any High Skill Duels.

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 Yeah, it’s just worse when a player consistently hits through your parry and then Respect you afterwards. like Respecting someone after killing them by BS is just insulting. like I’d rather get T-Bagged xD

i feel like this server BS has made the skill difference decrease.

@TheKnightOfIsla No, Just no. I’ve had that problem with you when the bloody servers are normal. Kill me.

• what are you talking about? it’s always been like this.

• @hit-trade said in who else has this problem?!?:

what are you talking about? it’s always been like this.

Well…not on EU ^-^

i feel bad for NA players then…could explain Range Running :/

• @AST-I-Hitokiri lol chiv is laggy as hell on any server. poorly optimized

• @hit-trade said in who else has this problem?!?:

@AST-I-Hitokiri lol chiv is laggy as hell on any server. poorly optimized

PC MASTERRACE!!!

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri yea I’m having the same problem my ping is sometimes lower in the US east servers than it is in the Europe server, the logic is retarded

• @AST-I-Hitokiri I know how you feel to be honest. Like when someone who I know is lower in skill than me kills me and thinks “OMG I just killed SP4C3 C4KE in a fight I feel accomplished” but it was all BS where he went through my parry 3 times or invised me without knowing. Tbagging does seem like the better choice xD

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in who else has this problem?!?:

@AST-I-Hitokiri I know how you feel to be honest. Like when someone who I know is lower in skill than me kills me and thinks “OMG I just killed SP4C3 C4KE in a fight I feel accomplished” but it was all BS where he went through my parry 3 times or invised me without knowing. Tbagging does seem like the better choice xD

Exactly! And then they Use the “Respect” Emote afterwards implying it was a fair fight. without even thinking they was landing attacks noobs sometimes pull off better.

its even more annoying when they message you and they say quote on quote “stabbed around your parry” or “Dragged an attack” like…kill me

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in who else has this problem?!?:

@hit-trade said in who else has this problem?!?:

@AST-I-Hitokiri lol chiv is laggy as hell on any server. poorly optimized

PC MASTERRACE!!!

Depends on the server host. Official servers are hosted by Multiplay on PC and are pretty bad. Other hosts like NFO or Simrai typically run better, although they don’t have to run as many.

Still better than console though. The first thing I posted about in the console section was servers sucking. Been that way from the start.