The Knights of the Silver Moon have returned!

• Followers of Chivalry take heed for the Knights of the Silver Moon have returned. The Knightly Order is returning to the battlefield intending to be stronger then ever. Core members from the original Order are already set to return and I Duke Roderick am calling back all those who once fought under the KoSM banner to return to the ranks to make us a dominant force once again.

To let all new people know about us a little we are mostly from North America, US and Canada, though we have no problems with letting Europeans in the group. We are a group that believes team work, more then individual skill, win battles and want Knights filling out our ranks who agree with this philosophy and are capable of working with others to achieve objectives.

Most of the original leadership learned about running clans in realism units. As such we brought rank structures with us to Age of Chivalry. Though we are no were near as strict as most realism units, we still hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to game play and how we act in game. We do have a minimum age requirement as well as a ventrilo and mic requirement. We will have a website up shortly it is in the process of being updated and rebuilt.

This call to arms also goes out to all new recruits who would accept the call and fight for the Order. We want to be as strong as we were at our peak before launch of Chivalry so all returning veterans and new recruits are welcome.

To join contact me here on the forums or if you have any questions email me at capeavenger@rcn.com

Hope to see you all on the battlefield when the game comes out.

Duke Roderick

• I am here, Duke - ready and able.

–Sir Eringard, The Hawk |KOSM|

• Nice to see that I will be able to stand beside old comrades when this game releases. :D

Sir Lewis |KoSM|

• I name thee my enemy! Yarr!(I’m a pirate knight)

• @Zealot:

I name thee my enemy! Yarr!(I’m a pirate knight)

Silly Zealot, we all know who the best pirate is.

• FANTASTIC. It was a real shame when KOSM left aoc ask my clan mates they will say the same absolutely loved playing you guys.

I wonder if you remember me Duke Roderick, back when we used to Scrim I used the name Vq.Antidote or Vq.Sirendor. I will never forget the match we had on Helms Deep when I challenged you to a duel and you bravely strode forth to cross blades with me, you died with dignity and then we had an entertaining match. Very much looking forward to your return.

• I do remember you Sir doyle the noob, it was a hard fought battle and I yield to you on that day. It was very sad when KoSM had to fold up shop. I lost my job at the time and the server company we had broke our server and it took over a month to fix. Now though, new job in hand and hopefully when the game comes out a working server, we will definitely have to fight again. I want a rematch with you Sir doyle cause I know I should have killed you. Also I want a rematch with Vq. Given another chance I know we can beat them. If not it will still be a fantastic battle like the first one. Good to see so many people from the good old days.

Duke Roderick

• Amazing, i can’t wait to see you guys, as well as play agents you guys in the new game.

• Indeed, good luck with getting back up on your feet.

• @Sir:

FANTASTIC. It was a real shame when KOSM left aoc ask my clan mates they will say the same absolutely loved playing you guys.

I wonder if you remember me Duke Roderick, back when we used to Scrim I used the name Vq.Antidote or Vq.Sirendor. I will never forget the match we had on Helms Deep when I challenged you to a duel and you bravely strode forth to cross blades with me, you died with dignity and then we had an entertaining match. Very much looking forward to your return.

I still say that if he had let me fight you I would’ve won. ;)

• @Lewis:

@Sir:

FANTASTIC. It was a real shame when KOSM left aoc ask my clan mates they will say the same absolutely loved playing you guys.

Can always dream :P

Hey next time I challenge Duke Roderick for leadership of the clan make sure you step up to defend his honor xD.

• @Sir:

@Lewis:

@Sir doyle the noob:

Can always dream :P

Hey next time I challenge Duke Roderick for leadership of the clan make sure you step up to defend his honor xD.

What honor? :?

• Really Sir Lewis your going to challenge my honor? Looks like I found the person to handle Squire training from now on.

• I’m still here, and I am both ready and willing to fight. I missed KoSM.

• Was about to message you on steam good to have you back.

• Hey Nice Clan, I think I remember, but I just can’t shake how your banner doesn’t match the forums.

• Can it be?! IS IT TRULY HAPPENING?!

Squire Corndawg |KoSM| reporting in!

• Wow great to see you again Corndawg. How have you been?

• Great, besides the whole disbanding thing of course.

• Interesting. Always good to have more servers up ran by responsible active admin.