Fix the server browser crashes

• I was just talking to a friend about this game, evangelizing it to them, and they were just about to buy it– then they saw me enter and exit the game four times. I admitted this was because the server browser kept crashing on update.

Not sure why this hasn’t been fixed already, it has to be some kind of simple overflow error, but I can’t remember another game that crashed in the server browser. I’ve been using server browsers since the original Quake applications.

Please fix this as a first priority.

• Hope it’s fixed soon too. In the mean time, wait for the list to populate fully before trying to sort by ping. Wait a few sec between each click (if you need to sort more than once).

• @scrahn:

Hope it’s fixed soon too. In the mean time, wait for the list to populate fully before trying to sort by ping. Wait a few sec between each click (if you need to sort more than once).

I also believe sorting by ping seems to be tied to the crash. Good observation.

• Yes. It crashes instantly when I try to sort by ping too soon. Gotta have patience :p