tnks

• @adoba:

Good afternoon friends
    I’m from Brazil
    and do not speak English
    I wondered why my game does not appear any server online
    I hope you understand the question
    tnks

If I understand you correctly, your server is not listed in the in-game server browser. If so, the server queries are done through Steam and uses the default port of 27015 unless otherwise specified. If you are hosting another Steam-based game there may be a port conflict. Try specifying a different query port when starting the server and make sure it is open in the firewall(s).

If you have access to the command line try running this command before and after you start your server to determine if port 27015 is being bound properly:

netstat -a | more
    ```to save to a text file for reading later:

netstat -a > netstat.txt

netstat -a | grep 27015

• I forgot to mention, the query port will always be UDP which is near the end of the list. Of course, if you are specifying a different port, check for the appropriate port number in your netstat and firewall checks. Rarely, but sometimes, simply adding the executable as an exception to a firewall may not open all associated ports. Try manually adding the ports as exceptions if you still have trouble.

• Actually bestra, I believe he is talking about his game not showing any servers online. And if that is the case then here is a thread that may or may not help you:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2075

• @Bluefang:

Actually bestra, I believe he is talking about his game not showing any servers online. And if that is the case then here is a thread that may or may not help you:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2075

Ahh, thanks for pointing out that possibility. I just assumed it was a server issue as it’s posted to the Server Operators Hub. You know what they say about assumptions… :P

• I could fix, thanks