Ranks

• Just wondering if theres any info I can find about the ingame ranking system.

I’m rank 21 and most people I see are below 10 with exception of a few players (maybe 1-2 players per game are over 10)

Just wanting to know if theres a max rank and whats the benefits. I mean I’ve played about 70 hours aha of Chivalry since it was released.

• There is no max level currently. You gain rank through kills and assists.

• @Martin:

There is no max level currently. You gain rank through kills and assists.

Rank 50 here I come.

Is there any information on how many kills/rank? Also is there any rewards to the rank or is it just for show? :o

• You get 200xp for a kill, 100xp for an assist and the requirement gets higher every level it would seem. Right now, rank doesn’t offer any additional awards apart from bragging rights through kills and assists made, so I guess you could say it’s more linked to time played.

• Going from level 29 to 30 definitely took longer than earlier levels, so I guess getting to rank 50 is going to take a long, long time.

• @Martin:

There is no max level currently. …

Nice, I hate lvl/rank ceilings!

• I’ve got another rank question, is there a minimum amount of players that need to be in the server for your kills to actually count to your rank?

• @speed:

I’ve got another rank question, is there a minimum amount of players that need to be in the server for your kills to actually count to your rank?

At least 5 players, and it has to be a ranked server. Your best bet is to play on official servers - there are some problems with unofficial servers switching to unranked at the moment.