Stable Chiv player numbers

• I have to say I am very impressed with how Chiv does not decline in “players online at the same time”. The peak is pretty much the same first weekend as the first day, something I honestly have never seen (although I haven’t looked at that much for that long, but still). Sadly the steamgraphs did not work well this week so no good image to show =(.

• Developer

We have actually broken a new “players online at the same time” peak every day since launch, today might be the first day we dont!
    I think we broke 4k yesterday, i forgot to check again after i saw it reach 3982! (launch day peak was about 2600)

;)

Edit: scratch that! 4,028 In-Game right now!

• @Rasmus:

We have actually broken a new “players online at the same time” peak every day since launch, today might be the first day we dont!

Not with **that **attitude :P

• @Rasmus:

I think we broke 4k yesterday, i forgot to check again after i saw it reach 3982! (launch day peak was about 2600)

;)

time to add a few more 32 slots then ? Waiting 20-30 mins to join one is becoming a pain :P

• @Rasmus:

;)

That might be true yea, I didn’t check that often and the steam stats did not update until just recently. Peak of 4400 today. Impressive and congratulations!

• @Snuffeldjuret:

@Rasmus:

;)

That might be true yea, I didn’t check that often and the steam stats did not update until just recently. Peak of 4400 today. Impressive and congratulations!

Impressive! :DD

• I am hopeful that it will break dota 2 records.

• @frozenknife:

I am hopeful that it will break dota 2 records.

Never will. Sorry, impossible, not nearly as marketed.

• Chivalry 2 will though.

• @SlyGoat:

Chivalry 2 will though.

Hopefully not for at least 3 years though. :P