so sad :((

• god it makes me so sad that chiv is dying. ive not even played the game in its glory days, but i reall wish i could have discovered this amazing game when it first came out on 360. ive only played this game for 5 months and i am level 43, but i have other smurfs that ranked 28, 28, 29, 31. i want to play chiv so bad on pc, i also want everybody to return to chiv so it can be ppulated again. honestly chiv is so much cooler and better than bonk 4 honor with their third person gameplay. honestly their game ist even like real-time with dumb arrows n shit, CHIV HAS REAL TIME PHYSICS, how can a melee game be fun without pure genuine REAL TIME PHYSICS. god chiv is amazing. why cant these torn banner frickers CALLLLLLLLLL activision and upDATE THIS GAME DAMNNNNN!!! i want atom x kyle and a sir kalliot and all these people ive heard of to come back, heck even lord rofflesalad, i want chiv to be amzg again cause i cant afford a pc to play pc chiv :((

EDIT: ALSO CAN WE SOMEHOW MAKE LIKE A FIRST PERSON ONLY COMPETITIVE DUELING LEAGUE OR SOMETHING. RANGE RUNNING IS NOT HOW CHIV IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED, IT DOES NOT WORK ON PC. IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY THAT THE BESTTTTTTT PLAYERS ON XBOX ONE CONSOLE CHIV WOULD L I T T E R A L L Y SUCK ON PC CHIV. im talking to you gatelo and due (gallius) you guys would literally SUCK ON PC CHIV. THAT THERD PERSON RANGE RUN WOULD NOT FLY WITH OMEGA, RAW BONER, SIR SHIELD, RICK, TOSH, HECKKKKK EVEN TERIPPER…

• Banned

@jsiefs chiv will never return to what it was, more people stop playing it all the time, so have fun while you can because soon enough you could struggle to find a game. But pc is also dying, more so than console as I’ve heard. If you want to keep playing the game my best guess would be to go onto PS4 as it’s community is the most active, but it too is dying.

But if the worst comes to worst don’t forget you can always fight bots in a private game;)

• @SP45T1C-H4WK I’ve been playing PC like most of yesterday and I’ve been seeing like full TDM, TO, FFA and LTS servers so I’ve been having a lot of fun pubstomping ^-^

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Pc Chiv is where it’s at xD

• @jsiefs sad to see it go, but there are a lot more games that are better. SSBM, mainly. One of, if not, the best fighting games of all time. Chiv is deep, but SSBM is so much more. SSBM is an art form, and a competitive game. My favorite game of all time. <3

• @hit-trade Trash

• @hit-trade Doodoo

• @SP45T1C-H4WK We rely on our community system which doesn’t suk dong. even so there is now only 1 dominant clan and the rest aren’t even worthy of mentioning. our best players had left which puts me at the top after ourenas and Harold had left or I think Harold left ps4.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 I would probably move to pc at some point myself only I’ve absolutely no clue how to build a computer…

• @SP45T1C-H4WK
    Reddit Build-a-PC sub
    PCPartPicker

Those two should help. First has links to tutorials, other people’s builds, etc. Second helps pick out parts.