HIVEGAMING.NET - Chivalry Servers

• Now Hosting Chivalry: Deadliest Warriors @ HiveGaming.Net

Hive Gaming’s Premium Dedicated Game Servers run on top of the line hardware with load balancing, and leading unrestricted premium dedicated bandwidth with such providers as “Internap/Level 3/nLayer” Perfect for competition play. For three years now Hive Gaming has hosted professional gaming clubs from all over the United States. Come see why our servers are unmatched in quality and performance! We stand by our name and our reputation…

Full 24/7 Support

We have fully trained and experienced technicians available 24/7 so you can rest assured your server will be fixed in a timely manner.
    Support ticket system
    Live chat for pre-sales and order assistance
    Contact us form to send comments and questions directly via e-mail

T Valencia -Thanks for your help over the holidays. You guys are top-notch.

Jonathan L -Great services and i will keep using Hive for my server needs. I used to have problems and got an awesome support from your team and i really like that.

Jason B -Thank you for your quick reply.

Samuel K -Thanks for all the great replies, best costumer service I’ve seen.

David O -Thank you so much so being so quick with the fix.

Nancy I -To be honest I did not know if I was going to stick with Hive
    gaming but after your help I def. Will be.

@Naso:

Just chiming in to say how awesome hive gaming is. I’ve had them as a server host for various games for around a year now and I’ve never been happier with there service and support.

I just got a chivalry server from hive and that’s why I’m here poking around trying to learn how to manage this thing lol. I’m so used to source engine server management and this unreal stuff is so, different.

Your service has been impeccable.
    You have great support, and have been the best compay I have worked with over the last 5 years.
    Thank you for all of your assistance,
    Scott

• In the shopping cart on the drop down tab for choose produce it says " Chivalry Modern Warfare". Should be " Chivalry Medieval Warfare".

just letting ya know.

• oops, :? fixed thx for that ;)

• Will you support 64 player servers? I am interested in buying a server but nobody seems to offer 64 player servers.

• From what I’ve read running at higher than the recommended maximum of 32 slots causes higher than average CPU and memory usage and can be unstable on some server setups. That may be why most GSPs don’t offer the servers beyond 32 slots. If you could get a GSP to setup and offer you a 64 slot server I’m sure you will need to agree to some conditions, the least of which would be that you understand the server is running beyond it’s rated conditions and that the GSP wasn’t responsible for stability issues associated with such usage. Correct me if I’m wrong on this one, I hope I am.

• @bestrafung:

From what I’ve read running at higher than the recommended maximum of 32 slots causes higher than average CPU and memory usage and can be unstable on some server setups. That may be why most GSPs don’t offer the servers beyond 32 slots. If you could get a GSP to setup and offer you a 64 slot server I’m sure you will need to agree to some conditions, the least of which would be that you understand the server is running beyond it’s rated conditions and that the GSP wasn’t responsible for stability issues associated with such usage. Correct me if I’m wrong on this one, I hope I am.

Well after seeing another topic, Blue Fang Solutions offers a 64 player server (and for a great price too, under $50 a month). There are no special terms I see listed on the order page or the checkout page. I am guessing that maybe some hosts just don’t have the hardware to run a 64 player server if what you are saying is true, which is fine. And I am not sure if it is “officially” supported since I have only seen two servers that have 64 players in game, so maybe that is also why. I guess 64 is also the max for a UDK game also, so I would understand the increase for performance as you’re at the limit for players.

• @Guitar:

Will you support 64 player servers? I am interested in buying a server but nobody seems to offer 64 player servers.

Hello Guitar, At this time we are not hosting 64 slot servers.

• These guys have awesome servers, really low ping.

• Just purchased a 24 slot server during the deal, as well as getting a TS3 server. All run perfectly fine, server was up within a minute and same with the TS server.

Thanks for the great deal, new buyers make sure to update your server in the config with the Steam updater, I was having issues joining before I did that.

• @Mkilbride:

These guys have awesome servers, really low ping.

@waddle:

Just purchased a 24 slot server during the deal, as well as getting a TS3 server. All run perfectly fine, server was up within a minute and same with the TS server.

Thanks for the great deal, new buyers make sure to update your server in the config with the Steam updater, I was having issues joining before I did that.

Thank you both for the praise. We’re glad everyone is happy with our service. The base install files for new servers are updated every week but the hotfixes fell between this period. We have manually updated the base files and all new servers should install fully updated now.

• I play on the FFA, HiveGaming Server all the time. :) I also see a lot of the same names so people must be taken a liking to it. :P

• Just chiming in to say how awesome hive gaming is. I’ve had them as a server host for various games for around a year now and I’ve never been happier with there service and support.

I just got a chivalry server from hive and that’s why I’m here poking around trying to learn how to manage this thing lol. I’m so used to source engine server management and this unreal stuff is so, different.

• Are you planning on having EU hosts?

• @Valrak:

Are you planning on having EU hosts?

Sorry at this time we do not have servers in the EU. Yes we do plan on having servers in the EU and in Canada.

• @Naso:

Just chiming in to say how awesome hive gaming is. I’ve had them as a server host for various games for around a year now and I’ve never been happier with there service and support.

Thanks for the compliment Naso! We always like to hear when our customers are happy :P

• Our 50% Sale is BACK!! Please see the 1st post for info.

• just quit another hosting company after seeing your prices, very competitive, I Hope the servers are just as good. Will feedback, when I’ve tried them out having just signed up

OK Game server name doesnt show up have to connect via ip, no big deal but the voice quality on the server is really bad limited to 5kbs which is very very low and crackly

• @korefuji:

just quit another hosting company after seeing your prices, very competitive, I Hope the servers are just as good. Will feedback, when I’ve tried them out having just signed up

OK Game server name doesnt show up have to connect via ip,- no big deal but the voice quality on the server is really bad limited to 5kbs which is very very low and crackly

Korefuji,

Thank you for your feedback. We do not have a block on the voice codecs or bandwidth settings. All that needed to be done was to configure the murmur.ini file as we instructed you. We even fixed it for you within 10 minutes of the ticket. The bandwidth was changed from the Murmur default of 5kbps to 25kbps in your server. As for why your game was not showing in the list, If you look around here on the forums you’ll see a lot of people complaining about this. In most cases it’s on the users end and has a lot to do with filter settings. We told you we would be happy to try and help you fix the problem. However your server shows up just fine to us in the server list. So I’m guessing its on your side.

Also in most cases people give the tech some time to fix/ look into the problem before they give a comment. Just saying… but we do value your opinion :) Happy Fragging!

• yup you guys definitely were on the ball and kept me updated after I posted that, so thanks for that.

The server itself is brilliant, as I was getting low pings even from the UK and my American buddies were getting good pings too. Compare that to having servers hosted in Europe with my previous host and it wasn’t a good compromise, so really, great service, quick responses, and polite to boot, and low prices. Couldn’t be happier.

Thanks

• Hive Gaming is awesome! Best customer service I have ever had! The servers are fast and very low ping…Fun Fun