HIVEGAMING.NET - Chivalry Servers

• Hive Gaming is awesome! Best customer service I have ever had! The servers are fast and very low ping…Fun Fun

• @byrothepyro:

Hive Gaming is awesome! Best customer service I have ever had! The servers are fast and very low ping…Fun Fun

Thank you for the kind words byrothepyro!! It makes our day when we read comments like this :D
    Happy Fragging!!!

• @HiveGaming:

Korefuji,

……All that needed to be done was to configure the murmur.ini file as we instructed you. We even fixed it for you within 10 minutes of the ticket. The bandwidth was changed from the Murmur default of 5kbps to 25kbps in your server…

Sounds like great customer support to me…btw where is the murmur.ini file located? i cannot find it in any obvious places on my server.

-Park Ranger Jeff

• @novus:

Sounds like great customer support to me…btw where is the murmur.ini file located? i cannot find it in any obvious places on my server.

-Park Ranger Jeff

Unless your GSP has changed the default location the murmur.ini file is almost always located in the root directory of the Murmur server install. For example, if the absolute path of your murmur server was: C:\Novus\murmur then your murmur.ini would be located at C:\Novus\murmur\murmur.ini

You should definitely consult your GSP because it’s also possible that the reason you don’t see it is because they have it hidden and un-editable. Hope this helps, good luck with your configuration.

• We will continue to offer 50% off for the entire month of February! :D

• @korefuji:

The server itself is brilliant, as I was getting low pings even from the UK and my American buddies were getting good pings too. Compare that to having servers hosted in Europe with my previous host and it wasn’t a good compromise, so really, great service, quick responses, and polite to boot, and low prices. Couldn’t be happier.

Thanks

:D We are pleased you are happy with our servers and support. We strive to maintain our good name/ reputation we quality hosting and support as it should be :P

• Just wanna stop in to tell a little story:

Recently I was having some troubles with my server, high ping, just strange problems with the server in general.

Contacted their support, and they sorted out the issue, was a problem with something needing to reset.

For the inconvenience, they gave me 50% off my server bill for the next month. Quality support and server is back to being buttery smooth.

• How much would be public 32 slot be with 50% off and how long does that last?

• @LoverBoy.USA:

How much would be public 32 slot be with 50% off and how long does that last?

Thank you for your interest in Hive Gaming Game Servers. Public slots for chivalry are $1.23 per slot. 32 slots runs about $39.63.A month. Although our 50% off deal has ended. I would be happy to give first-time customers the same deal. Just send me a PM for the Code.

Getting back to your question. You would be looking at $19.81 for your first month and then $39.63 every month after. You will also get a free mumble voice server with slot upgrades available. The Hive Network/Hive Gaming, guarantees top performance and reliability on all of our servers and services. We never overcrowd our servers or resources. That combined with our unmatched customer support and (3) day (72 Hr’s) money back guarantee. please let me know if you need any further assistance I would be happy to help. Happy Fragging ;)

• Chivalry is picking up, for anyone who sneeds a server.

• Our August Sale Is Now Live. Get 50% OFF until the end off August.
    Use Code ( HG50CMW ) at checkout

• We are halfway through our August special. Act now to save 50% off!! ;)