Weapon skin exploits/General Exploits

• Banned

As you can all see in the map reset thread a discussion has came up about hidden content and General exploits. I want to know everyone’s experiences with exploits and how they done them, if they know.

Reskinned weapons are rare but the most common yet no one knows how they’re triggered which is what I want to try and find out and I am also hearing of potential XP exploits too. Since the developers won’t give us any answers I want to try and find them ourselves.

if possible please provide some screenshots if you have them

• @SP45T1C-H4WK where did the exp exploit come from?

• Banned

Also an interesting clip from SDS that shows a weapon skin that isn’t even in horde mode-https://youtu.be/9sonsQ3XRRo

• Banned

@hit-trade not going to lie I heard that you were the one who found it.

• Banned

I also put this in the wrong topic by accident like a twat if anyone wants it moved be my guest.

• @SP45T1C-H4WK lol if I knew a level exploit, I would be level 60 by now. I’m on the hunt for it, though. I deserve my level 60, damn it.

• I can ask my friend how he had got to the part “Downloading Skin Content” and maybe ill build onto it.

• and I can tell yall how to do it so you can experiment

• The biggest exploit I done was break out of dark forest map in lts as archer, then I switch classes as a messer knight and charge down mashing r2 at people doing honor.

• Banned

@CypressInstinx yea all of the getting into places you shouldn’t be glitches are quite simple, I want to find a way to get the weapon skins that you can’t usually get and possibly get an XP exploit too.

• Banned

@hit-trade well if I were you I’d start by trying to find an exploit on horde mode to get good xp of the bots, or even private match too when playing with the bots. But horde mode is the glitchiest game mode of them all so you should start there.

• Banned

@SP45T1C-H4WK There’s an exploit on horde town were if you hide on top of the firepot and broadsword chests in the corner of the main building, the AI won’t be able to find you or attack you.

• Banned

@857th-Jester yes there’s alot of exploits on horde, if you get to the last place in horde town there’s a cave where literally nothing can hit you, the AI just stare at you

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.