End of competitive?

• Make Chivalry Great again

Going to run some pick up games this saturday! Come on innnnnn

• @hit-trade you kidding me? If chivalry was a dildo the tip would be poking out of your mouth right now buddy, didnt get your money’s worth my ass.

• @Capn-Clinch who are you to tell me if I’m satisfied with a purchase I make?

• @hit-trade I bought chiv when It wasn’t on sale as soon as it came out and bought the skin packs sperate.

csgo cost $15 and I’ve been playing it for years, not a year.

Amongst other games. A year of shit laggy gameplay def isn’t worth $20. I’d rather buy two grams of bud and smoke for a day and invest my time in a game that actually had developers.

• factz. I played chiv just to ease boredom and even so it wasn’t enough. just a game that caused anger and was a piece of poop. I knew this platform would be abandon just like 360 n ps3 yet I bought it anyways. tbh I kinda regret my time spent on this.

• @GeneralGatelo yup. CSGO is legit. I could’ve spent the two years on Chiv on Melee instead tbh. Or even a legit moba like League or DOTA2.

• @CypressInstinx yup, I agree.

• @CypressInstinx I have to disagree. Since Chivs came out I haven’t enjoyed any other game that’s come out since then nearly as much. Even with the lag I’d rather play Chivs then anything out right now. That is until Red dead 2 comes out ;).

• Everytime a new game comes out I find myself really into for about a week then go right back to Chivs. Iv wasted a ton of cash on new games over the past 2 years that are ether uninstalled or growing cab Webb’s on my list lol.

• Xbox360 was the golden age of chivalry console.

In this solemn hour it is a consolation to recall and to dwell upon our repeated efforts to keep this game alive. All have been ill-starred, but all have been faithful and sincere. This is of the highest moral value–and not only moral value, but practical value–at the present time, because the wholehearted concurrence of scores of hundreds of men and women, whose cooperation is indispensable and whose comradeship and brotherhood are indispensable, is the only foundation upon which the trial and tribulation of medieval warfare can be endured and surmounted. This moral conviction alone affords that ever-fresh resilience which renews the strength and energy of people in long, doubtful and dark days. Outside, the storms of war may blow and the lands may be lashed with the fury of its gales, but in our own hearts this Saturday morning there is peace. Our hands may be active, but our consciences are at rest. At rest with the golden age of our community and with the Dark Alliance.

• @General-Firefly said in End of competitive?:

Xbox360 was the golden age of chivalry console.

In this solemn hour it is a consolation to recall and to dwell upon our repeated efforts to keep this game alive. All have been ill-starred, but all have been faithful and sincere. This is of the highest moral value–and not only moral value, but practical value–at the present time, because the wholehearted concurrence of scores of hundreds of men and women, whose cooperation is indispensable and whose comradeship and brotherhood are indispensable, is the only foundation upon which the trial and tribulation of medieval warfare can be endured and surmounted. This moral conviction alone affords that ever-fresh resilience which renews the strength and energy of people in long, doubtful and dark days. Outside, the storms of war may blow and the lands may be lashed with the fury of its gales, but in our own hearts this Saturday morning there is peace. Our hands may be active, but our consciences are at rest. At rest with the golden age of our community and with the Dark Alliance.

Translation: We should remember our multiple attempts to try to keep this community alive by many different people, though shitily executed, they all had good intention. It is this kind of motivation that get us through tough times…RIP Competitive Chivalry, RIP DA.

I’m in git gud mode in the Ringed City. With this and IRL shit I ain’t even thinking about Chivalry. I’m here to watch the ship sink tbh.

• @Capn-Clinch any reply? Or do you have nothing?

• @hit-trade I just don’t care tbh, the childish feuds on this forum have proven to be utter nonsense and completely pointless

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz well maybe they’re shitly executed because many ideas don’t even happen. Watching chivalry die isn’t going to help anything either. You haven’t done anything to help the community so don’t bash it.

• @SP45T1C-H4WK Take it from me who has helped the community mate. The reason many ideas don’t happen is because of the community. Take the 2v2 tournament for example. It was meant to happen if we got enough teams but there were only 4. It definitely wasn’t our fault since we were the ones spreading the word around as best we could.

It was the communities fault for not giving a damn. Chivalry was once great, but never again. It’s going to die one way or another.

• @Capn-Clinch alright, but next time you get asked to substantiate your own claims, please do so. Otherwise don’t make claims

• @hit-trade okay big man

• @Capn-Clinch appreciate it

• I feel good knowing console comp seemed to last longer than pc. After Pc lost groups like Tempest and VK, clans started declining. Same case now.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 the tournament failed because you done a post on the forums and not very much of the community use the forums, had you of went and asked people personally, You would’ve easily got more numbers.