Git Gud Souls 3

• Series is over, name bosses you could and couldnt kill by yourself. If you won solo, kudos. You have attained git gud enlightenment.

Could:
    -Iudex/Champion Gundyr
    -Vordt of the Boreal Valley
    -Greatwood
    -Abyss Watchers
    -Crystal Sage
    -Deacons of the Deep
    -Aldrich
    -Wolnir
    -Demon King
    -Dancer of the Boreal Valley
    -Dragonslayer Armor
    -Twin Princes
    -Soul of Cinder (10 HP no Estus left)
    -Gravetender (fuck that wolf tho)
    -Halflight (Dual Greatswords Ftw)
    -Gael (Eyyy final b0ss)

Couldn’t:
    Yhorm the Giant (Siegward questline tho)
    Pontiff Sulvyan (Bastard)
    Ariandel+Elfriede (3 stage, frostbite spamming Bastard)
    Demon Prince (Flaming Ganking Bastard)
    Darkeater Midir (Scaly Bastard, still haven’t killed)
    Nameless King (Mounted lightning chucking bastard)

GO!

• @Hoplite-x-Viz I killed Midir once with Pestilent Mercury. I literally couldn’t kill him with my build, and it makes it even worse with phantoms because Midir’s damage, health, and resistances are massively increased. He’s hands-down one of the hardest bosses.

• @hit-trade EDITED: AT APPROXIMATELY 6:03 est I rekt the Nameless king. I nearly shit myself.

• I’m multiplayer banned until tomorrow so I’ve been forced to play on my own :( but I can safely say im a weenie and usually do everything with a group, but i usually purposely shaft my team to make for some good game clips

• All man sized bosses
    1 iron flesh
    2 boulder heave
    3 poison cloud/toxic mist
    4 rinse repeat.

Rip fume knight as most frustrating boss, gg midir.

• I soloed all bosses my first play through

• @GeneralGatelo said in Git Gud Souls 3:

I soloed all bosses my first play through

The git gud is strong with this one.

• @Capn-Clinch said in Git Gud Souls 3:

I’m multiplayer banned until tomorrow so I’ve been forced to play on my own :( but I can safely say im a weenie and usually do everything with a group, but i usually purposely shaft my team to make for some good game clips

Admittingly I summoned phantoms on 90% of my very first playthrough just to get comfortable with the game save the first boss but then again I had no choice…

Iudex Gundyr pissed me off the first time I picked up the game, died 10 times to that fucker but i got him.

I wasn’t used to a difficult first boss; Asylum demon and Last Giant were cakewalks in the other two games.

• @hit-trade said in Git Gud Souls 3:

@Hoplite-x-Viz I killed Midir once with Pestilent Mercury. I literally couldn’t kill him with my build, and it makes it even worse with phantoms because Midir’s damage, health, and resistances are massively increased. He’s hands-down one of the hardest bosses.

Ng+3

Exile set
    Wolf knight greatshield
    Black knight sword +5
    ring of favor 3
    steel protection ring 3
    cloranthy ring
    Havel ring 3

My best tank build, I got midir down to half health before he rocked my shit with his gnash n slash spam attacks.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz I just like letting them die

• Debating on wether or not to get this game. Should I buy the other 2 in order to understand the concept and story line? Also, I’m assuming that the skill ceiling is pretty high, so how long does it approximately take to obtain a rather decent understanding of the game? Haven’t bought it since people tell me it could be a waste of money or a great purchase.

• @Patriotize said in Git Gud Souls 3:

Debating on wether or not to get this game. Should I buy the other 2 in order to understand the concept and story line? Also, I’m assuming that the skill ceiling is pretty high, so how long does it approximately take to obtain a rather decent understanding of the game? Haven’t bought it since people tell me it could be a waste of money or a great purchase.

The storyline is so convoluted that you could play the games in any order.

DS1 is the hardest, DS2 is the easiest, and DS3 is in between. All the games are difficult.

• @Patriotize you would be selling yourself short if you didn’t play DKS1. Play it ASAP. hmu if you have questions.

• @Patriotize Don’t buy it. It takes about as long as chiv takes to get good and you still haven’t done that.

• I died so many time my first play though but it was all solo. I also beat dancer right after vordt.

I mean it was hard AF but if you’re patient and don’t get too greedy its not that hard.
    Dragonslayer and nameless were a bitch dude.

• @GalliusYEET oooooooooooooooooooooo savage

• @GeneralGatelo I just attempted my first solo playthrough and I have to say that I truly appreciate the game 10x more for it. Its just the dlc bosses to go!

All i had to do with the dancer was hug its back. I died once to the Nameless King because I couldnt properly judge the time of his attack windups so I could roll and get some side/back hits.

If it weren’t for a critical attack I did on him earlier the second time around my ass would have been grass cause I was outta estus with 1/4 health when I did beat him.

I beat dragonslayer armor solo for the first time with no deaths but truth be told half the fight I was either getting smacked around by his shield or spamming B so I had enough distance to chug estus XD

• The worst boss in 3 is the stray demon fucking unblockable grab and throw you off the bridge bullshit. Not hard, just an asshole.

• @No-Home-Planet said in Git Gud Souls 3:

The worst boss in 3 is the stray demon fucking unblockable grab and throw you off the bridge bullshit. Not hard, just an asshole.

Did you know you could mash rb, lb, rb repeatedly to break its grab attack???

I usually just cheese him with a bow from the bottom of the stairs, can’t swing at me and his boulder heave hits the top stair XD

• I beat every boss solo apart from Ariandel+Elfriede
    Gael & Darkeater Midir.

althouth i havent beat Midir yet…so yes i haven’t beat that God damn Dragon Yet too either 😢

Most difficult is Nameless King (aka Ares) & Midir

easiest would be the Dragon in DragonPeak ( Jump on his head lol)

although im lvl 170 :P

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.