Guess who's back again.

• Banned

I was going to come back with yet another savage roast but I’m on vacation and can’t be bothered. Plus Xylo already rekt himself by harassing me on Snapchat all week anyway so no point in roasting him any further. RIP Jake Bennie, the least liked player in the game. Shout out to @AST-I-Hitokiri for posting on my behalf. My clan will once again be active after this weekend as I am in Orlando until saturday and will be driving home (kill me plz it’s a 24 hr drive) I would have been online through this week but my stupid ass resort doesn’t support consoles on their network…

Oh and as far as being called a snake, tbh I don’t care because at the end of the day all you can do is call me a snake and try and roast my boots because there is nothing else you can say.

@Reithur you and I need to have some words

• Did you get your xbox back tho?

• @epickillmaster said in Guess who's back again.:

I was going to come back with yet another savage roast but I’m on vacation and can’t be bothered. Plus Xylo already rekt himself by harassing me on Snapchat all week anyway so no point in roasting him any further. RIP Jake Bennie, the least liked player in the game. Shout out to @AST-I-Hitokiri for posting on my behalf. My clan will once again be active after this weekend as I am in Orlando until saturday and will be driving home (kill me plz it’s a 24 hr drive) I would have been online through this week but my stupid ass resort doesn’t support consoles on their network…

Oh and as far as being called a snake, tbh I don’t care because at the end of the day all you can do is call me a snake and try and roast my boots because there is nothing else you can say.

@Reithur you and I need to have some words

Look man I like you and all and I don’t have a problem with you, but reithur doesn’t have to have a damn word with you 😂😂 You need to chill my guy or the only word you and reithur will have is “Banned”

• Banned

@epickillmaster agreed, Jake bennie is literally the most hated player, lost all respect for the guy, hope he got perma banned.

• @SP45T1C-H4WK I think Bennie is hilarious and he’s really nice at times, but the other times are different, as you can see xD

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 but without a doubt he’s the most hated player, and he still probably wonders why he gets ganked lmao

• @SP45T1C-H4WK Most hated player is most definitely Hero Jesters or what ever he goes by these days lol. I also have quite a big hater player base, but what’s funny about that is most of the players who hate me, hate me for absolutely no reason. It’s hilarious.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight In NA maybe, EU players don’t really know you lot all that well

• @TheKnightOfIsla Any nominations to who is the most hated player in EU?

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Addybear lol

• Banned

@SDS-NewAgeKnight no way he’s a nice guy, anyone will say bennie

• @SP45T1C-H4WK I’d say TGL Error, during the period that he actually played of course. Now I guess maybe Bennie?..idk

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Haha xD

@SP45T1C-H4WK I won’t say Bennie, nor will b00g, Addybear, Ser Plague and many former Plebs. We had a great time with Bennie to be honest :/

@TheKnightOfIsla Error was a little bit of a prick but definitely not the most hated guy on EU… yet ;)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Looks like Cake never got on the wrong side of him…The AST vs TGL pub wars make the little AST vs Plebs war look like childplay, only difference was the Pleb wars continued on the forums. Error was the devil xD although I’ve heard horror stories of what Magiik Vizual did to deserters so maybe Error wasn’t the worst…just seemed like at the time the only people who liked Error either never played against him in Pub matches or was a TGL member

• @TheKnightOfIsla Of course I never got on the wrong side of Error, I’m a friendly guy. But I can see why you nominated him. I’ve heard all too well about the AST vs Tiggle pub wars xD

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Mhm, actually really fun times to be honest. The game seems empty without a gang of op players after you, forcing you to call in reinforcements because god forbid you’d never back down from a fight…

• @TheKnightOfIsla Without the salt, it’s a bland and tasteless game. We all enjoy a dash of salt here and there… until someone just unscrews the lid and pours it over all of us.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Who are the other 4 Lords of EU?

• @TheKnightOfIsla Mr. B00gy w00gy, I Lord Uhtred I, TGL VISUAL and Tiggy Ewwor

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 lord uhtred?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.